Chapter Thirty Six

AUTHORS POV

"Ma... ma, ma", mumbled Ayush.

It was like a connection that Pari came to his room feeling that one of her babies is calling her.

"Kya huwa bhacha", asked Pari to Ayush as he was sitting on his bed with tissue surrounding him.

(*what happened baby*)

"Hey bhagwan, kya huwa mere baby ko".

(*oh god what happened to my baby*)

Ayush pouted more looking at his mother and tears formed in his eyes.

Pari panicked and ran towards him and took him in her arms.

She rubbed his back as he slowly calmed down.

"What happened baby. Oh god you're burning up".

"Veer... Veer", shouted Pari.

Hearing her Veer and everyone else came to Ayush's room.

"Jaan. Pari what happened, are you ok. Why did you scream baby".

"Haan beta sab kuch teek to hai".

(*yes dear is everything alright *)

"No dad nothing is fine", said Pari as tears came out.

Everyone instantly panicked as after Veer and Pari came back from their honeymoon, everything was perfect.

"Ayush has a fever and he's burning up".

Hearing that Veer came forward to check him. Being the youngest Ayush was the most loved one and maybe because he was born premature and didn't get a mother's love.

Aarav came forward with his medical bag and checked him.

He took out an injection and Veer had to hold two babies now.

Pari clenched her fist on Veer's suit as she held him and Ayush.

Ayush was the one holding his brother a little lighter then his mother was holding.

Eveyone else was so confused whether to laugh or smile lovingly at this.

"Ahh, slow", said Pari as she saw Aarav injecting Ayush.

Veer shook his head and kissed her forehead.

He looked at his brother who fell asleep because of the drowsiness.

"Aap sab jaaye, hum hai yaha".

(*you all can leave I'm here*)

Everyone nodded knowing that now Ayush won't be left even for a second as Pari will be with him.

The old elders left but the elders and youngers were feeling jealous and was thinking on how to get sick. Some even went far to search on Internet.

Veer frowned feeling more jealous then anyone and looked at Pari.

Pari knowing this kissed his forehead and said more like explained to her big baby that Ayush is sick and he would need her.

It took a lot of Pari to send him out but he only left after taking Pari to their room and have a heavy makeout in which he left her with a smile.

He still remembers how the whole office's face was when Pari told them she was married and was going on a *vacation* as she put it with her husband.

They don't know who the husband is but they must get the idea because both him and her were gone for 3 weeks.

.
.
.
.
.

"Ma I want to eat this please".

"Haan mera bhacha ek minute",said Pari putting more food in the plate and feeding Ayush.