Chapter Fourty

AUTHORS POV

It was silent at the hospital as they waited.

No one dared to question the Rathores and seeing their king in a state that shook the whole kingdom, they worked with hurry.

The Rathore and the Chauhans were all outside the ICU room waiting for the doctor.

Everyone was scared as they knew Veer is their last and only hope to get their lights back.

Everyone shivered seeing the doctors come out with blood on their attire.

"Bade hukum, I'm sorry but hukum sa is dead. We really tried our best but the bullet directly hit his heart".

Bade hukum fell on the chair as he closed his eyes, Everyone rushed to him fearing to lose him too.

The doctors nodded as they left to save their lives as they knew what the old lion can do.

"Dada sa what will happen now".

"I don't know".

The shadow man hiding behind the wall grinned in happiness hearing the doctors.

He left from there to give this news to his partners.

Everyone went in the room and saw Veer laying with a white cloth on him and their whole world shook seeing Veer like that.

The youngers were weeping silently as Abhimaan was in shock. He couldn't hear anything.

They all sat down on the sofas keeping their eyes on him.

"Aab kya hoga, ma and bhabhi sa. They're both gone".

(*now what will happen*)

"We get them, we do know that this job was done by someone inside as it is hard for those mens to come in without any knowledge of the Palace".

"We should take him with us",said dada sa in a broken voice.

"J-ji dada sa".

"Let's go to the warehouse, Samrat track the tracker of Alia's as she has one in her nuptial chain".

"Ji bhai".

Everyone rushed to the warehouse, all filled with anger.

Samrat quickly got to work and everyone was waiting impatiently.

"No no no shit".

"What happened".

"I was about to get to their location but it seems that someone destroyed the tracker".

"F**k".

"Check the cameras, they took a van we can check the road cameras to see where they went".

"I can but the number plate".

"The palace, check the palace cameras and see the number".

"Ok".

"Got it".

"Yes finally. Now just trace it and find out how many check points it went through".

"Already did bhai it went to Jodhpur".

.
.
.
.

Pari was in semi conscious as she felt someone kicking her leg slightly.

She woke up and looked to see Alia trying to wake her up.

"Oh thank god bhabhi sa I was so scared".

"Alia, are you ok".

"Yes mast mai but let this bas- I mean idiots come and open me and I will be very happy".