Chapter Thirty Eight

AUTHORS POV

Everyone was silent, staring at the blooded body in front of them.

This is what you get when you degrade the queen, this is what will happen when you degrade Veer's queen.

The two woman and the man was all crying as their bodies were whipped.

The king was sitting in front of them in his throne staring at them with a blank expression.

All the Rathore mans were present, all of their blank faces bought shivers down the guards spine.

It's been long since they saw this carve, carve for blood.

Ever since the light of the Rathore family came, all they ever saw was happiness.

Maybe this is why people took advantage of them thinking that now they have smile in their faces so they are weak but no one knows that the devils are the ones who smile the most.

They smile when they see someone in pain. They smile when they hear someone crying.

But these devils cannot bear someone's pain and tears and they are the lights of the Palace.

Kusum the aunt of Alia was begging Veer seeing how the guards were hurting her children.

Alia's cousin brother and sister were unrecognisable.

They way their nails were plucked out,they way blood dripped off them.

The guards were not stopping even if they were tired they did not stop.

How could they,their queen was hurt and moreover the queen's King will kill them if they stopped.

After an hour of them tortured they were finally left.

Veer stood up and everyone bowed their heads, the presence of the devil were enough to make everyone want to run away.

Veer went near them and saw them barely conscious.

VEER'S POV

"Because of you, all of because of you my queen shed tears".

The fear their eyes gave me as they were now conscious hearing my voice was peaceful.

"Please leave us, we promise we won't show our faces. Please we'll even apologise".

"Apologise, do you think your apologise will give my wife her tears back that she cried".

"No it won't".

"Ahh".

God these rats are much more worst then the real ones.

Helding the hair of this manwh***, I threw a punch.

His mother and sister screamed less then he did.

Punch after punch was all I gave him. It gave me peace hearing their screams but not that much.

My wife's cries were much more then their screams.

Ordering the guard to bring me my most prized possession and seeing their eyes open in fear.

The site of this tool is much more presentable then what it does.

This tool is like a nail chipper.

Once put and secured in a place it was caught the skin in its nail and release acid.

This girl thought that her mouth would be spared.

I chipped it in her mouth watching in satisfaction as it dragged her skin.