Chapter Seventeen

AUTHORS POV

Pari was enjoying her day with the youngers as they were showing her around the palace. She now knows that the palace has more then 32 chambers with multiple floors. What surprised her was that her husband has his own floor where no one is allowed except her now.

Bhabhi ma let's order something, I'm so hungry, said Ayush.

Pari looked at them and said, why will you order bhacha. Tell me what you want and I'll make it for you even in a healthy way.

Really Bhabhi ma, screeched everyone.

Pari flinched a little because of the loudness but laughed and said yes.

Tell me, I can make anything.

So can we have pasta, said Shiv.

No burger, said Ayush

And it was as half her bhachas wanted burger and half wanted pasta.

Ok ok I'll make both, now let's go.

But bhabhi ma it will be too much, you'll get tired. It's ok we can eat whatever you want to cook.

Pari smiled and said, I love cooking and it doesn't matter how many times I have to cook. What matters is that my little babies tummy should be fed.

Now let's go and leaded Pari while everyone followed.

Wait bhabhi ma let us help you, said Shiv.

No absolutely no, my babies won't work now. Haan I will teach you cooking as a basic life source but that will happen when you have your holidays not now when you are studying, said Pari.

But bhabhi ma today is our holiday.

I know but I meant when your college has given you all a break and plus you all have to go to college tomorrow so for now relax as I know you all have been studying non stop, said Pari.

It was as the youngers were a river as tears dropped down their face.

Areh kya huwa... Acha you can help me but please don't cry, said Pari as her own eyes welled up seeing her children cry.

(* what happened child.... ok*)

Pari doesn't know how it happened but she feels a motherly bond with them. It might be because they call her bhabhi ma and act like children infont of her, but who's complaining. She adores them, having a small brother was her dream and now that she is getting so many even though some are a age elder than her.

She won't let this go.

No bhabhi ma it's just nothing... don't worry and no we're not mad nor sad that you don't let us cook, said Shiv.

Now how can they explain this to their precious bhabhi ma that they never felt nor known how a motherly feeling and bond is but now that they are getting this, they won't let this go even if it kills them.

So lets go and if you're not mad then you're not cooking either, said Pari while walking towards the kitchen.

Now shoo shoo go and sit there and tell me what does the others like, said Pari shooing them like mosquitos.

Others or your ji haan bhabhi ma, said Ayush teasing her.

Pari gasped and blushed and looked at them while narrowing her eyes which made her look like a kitten and said, no it's not only h-him I meant everyone.

Hmmm we can see bhabhi ma, said Ayran.

Pari just looked down and blushed.

Aren't you all getting hungry, said Pari.