Epilogue

AUTHORS POV

"Praveen, Pranav".

"Where are these two".

"Ji ma sa", echoed the palace's walls as the two little Veers came to their mother.

Praveen and Pranav carbon copies of Veer. They followed their father's footsteps. Both the twins were quiet and observed everything.

But they both loved to tease their father a lot.

They both know that their father love their mother a lot and can't live without her and they also know that he does not like them touching her so much but they still do it.

They know that their father loves them too but what can they do if they love to tease him.

Both of them have just turned 12 and takes care of their siblings.

It is shocking but all the brothers are married now even Pari's bachas.

Right now Pari was telling the twins to take care of their brothers in school as they like to create mischief.

After Pari was done the twins turned to their brothers/cousins and looked at them.

All the brothers looked down in fear and pouted knowing they have disappointed their big bros.

"Sorry bhai", whispered a voice and Praveen looked at Abhay who Viraj's son. He was 7 years old.

Altogether there were 19 brothers.

All of a sudden sniffing and whimpering were heard and they all ran to the soul of the house.

They looked inside to see Veer holding his daughter who was sniffing and holding her knees as blood came out.

They all flinched as they heard Veer shouting.

"Viraj call the doctor".

By now everyone was around the little princess while Veer held her in his arms.

Pari slapped her head as she knew that everyone is gonna kill the poor doctor.

Being the mafia queen and a mother, she had to become strong.

It was a painful moment to know about this and couldn't even believe that her babies were also involved but she realised that this was their life and this is how they protect each other.

"Papa".

"Yes my baby".

"Pain".

"Shh I know princess, can't you hurry up. See how much in pain she is".

Vari let out a whimper and a tears came out.

Vari Veer Singh Rathore, the heart and soul of this family. Their flay doesn't begin without seeing her face. She is a copy of Pari. Doe eyes that has her mother's eye colour, her nose and her small pouty lips. This is what makes everyone protect her more.

"Careful", eveyone shouted and the ladies shook their head more.

But they smiled as they remember the beautiful moments. The men who everyone was afraid of was scared if anything happened to their princess.

Pari remembers how Veer cried when they found out it was a baby girl. She had a very serious condition when she was pregnant.

But still she fought it and gave birth to their beautiful daughter Vari.

Veer cried when Pari named her after his name.

The only child that's has Veers name and has the letter V in it.