Chapter Twenty One

PARI'S POV

I winced as I felt a stabbing pain in my neck and down there. I looked down and saw blood and felt a stabbing pain.

Please mahadev please tell me you kept my dignity. Please tell me nothing happened.

I got no response except more pain there.

I tried to touch my neck but felt my hands being held back. I opened my eyes and saw I was in room and my hands were tied.

I felt like I couldn't breathe. Its happening again. Please no mahadev save me.

Hello, hello is someone there. Please let me go, I said as tears were running down my face.

I took a deep breath and heard footsteps.

A chuckle made my eyes widen. Its him I know it Its him.

In this dark room he stepped on a small area of light and I saw him.

AUTHORS POV

Hello my little dove, said the man.

Pari's breathing were hard now. She couldn't even feel anything as her mind had being numb.

Numb from remembering him, her pain, her tears, herself.

Harsh, her lips whispered his name.

The man smirked and said, Oof I love my name from your lips.

What's wrong my little dove, aren't you happy to see he said as he made his way towards her.

Pari shooked her head and kept on saying like a mad woman.

D-don't come near me. Please just leave me. Please.

Please, she whispered as she felt him holding her and sniffing her like a dog.

No no no please, said Pari as she wiggled to get rid of him.

She screamed making him winch at the loudness.

Shut up, he said as he back handed her.

Pari wimped in pain and tried to crawl to the furthers edge.

Oh no my little dove why are you running from me huh, you didn't run from me when I touched you. Oops you were unconscious so how will you run. he said as he grabbed her legs and dragged her towards him.

Pari screamed and tried to kick him but he stood up and slam on top of her legs making her ankles break.

She screamed in pain even more when he dragged her by her hair.

Why do you want to get away from me huh. Why can't you love me, he said as he shooked her harshly.

No you are lying right. Nothing happened, said Pari as she wiggled more.

Please, please just leave me, whispered Pari.

No no my little dove I can never leave you and why would I lie. I think the blood there is saying something else saying this he rubbed his face on her neck.

Pari cried even feeling disgusting.

Are you angry at me because of what happened huh.

Dove you know it was a mistake.

You-

Boss.

Can't you see I'm with my little dove now huh he said as he held the man's neck.

Sorry but t-they found us, said the chocking.

What do you mean they found us. How-

Suddenly they heard gun shots.