Chapter Forty Eight

AUTHORS POV

It's been 7 months that Pari has been pregnant. Right now she was staring at herself on the mirror, the dress that she put is open with buttons broken.

Veer who was sitting on the sofa with the laptop on frowned as his eyes captured hers.

"Jaan what happened".

Pari started to sob as she covered her face with her hands and sat down.

"Baby".

Veer got up and went to her panicking thinking that she's hurt.

"Love please put me out of this misery and tell me baby".

"Veer, Veer I'm getting fat".

"I can't fit in any clothes".

"Love... you're not fat".

"I am".

"No you're not, get up. See this. In here you are carrying our babies. The symbol of our love".

It was after the third month they found out that they were having twins.

"You know they need space in you that's why you have this beautiful and cute bump".

Pari nodded as her face was cupped in Veer's hand and tears stream down her face.

"Leave this dress baby, look at this one. I bought it for you, see how comfortable and beautiful it looks".

Pari smiled as Veer made her wear the dress and felt how comfortable she was.

"Hmm now tell me what are your cravings today".

Pari made a thinking face which Veer couldn't resist and bit her full cheeks leaving his teeth marks there.

"Ahh".

"So cute".

Pari blushed as she looked down at his hand which was caressing her bump.

"Tell me jaan".

"Well I want to eat something sour and spicy".

"What".

"Oh can you give me lemons mixed in salt and chilli".

"No".

"What Why...." Pari whined as she pouted.

"Because its not good for your health and it can cause you heart burn".

"No it won't".

"Well it will, that's what written in the book".

"You need to stop reading those books".

"Well those books give useful information".

Veer had started to read pregnancy books as soon as he got to know that she is pregnant.

Those books are seemed to be Pari's number one emeny.

If she wants to eat something, Veer starts reading those books and search if she can have them.

"Veer...."

"Ok how about fish curry. I'll make it a little sour and spicy".

Thinking about it, Pari got instead cravings and nodded her head fast.

Veer got out of the room and went to the kitchen to cook for her.

Meanwhile Pari went out and sat on the sofa.

It was easy for Pari to walk now without being carried as Veer changed their room from upstairs to down.

They now sleep in the room that is located down so that it is easy for Pari.