Chapter Thirty Five

AUTHORS POV

Pari woke up to the smell of pancakes and knew her husband has made them.

Veer was very much eager to learn how to cook for his wife and so he learned.

She opened her eyes and behold the world's most handsome man holding a try filled with pancakes, chocolate syrup, whipped cream, fruits and juice, only in his sweatpants and apron on his bare chest it was a sight that Pari couldn't take her eyes off.

Veer smirked knowing the effects he had on his wife.

It was a good idea to come for a honeymoon even if its late, Veer was glad for his grandfather to gift them a trip to bali bali.

Pari held the sheets tighter seeing him come close.

Veer's eyes darken seeing the artwork he left on his wife.

He sat on the bed and placed the table tray on the side table.

Picking her up, he placed her on his lap and took the tray.

He set the tray infront of them and smiled seeing the cute foodie. He fed her the pancakes and made her drink drink juice.

He held the strawberry and put some whipped cream on it and fed her.

His hand on her waist tighten seeing her bite so slowly and gazing in his eyes.

The corner of her lips had some whipped cream on them, Veer not being able to control slammed his lips on hers.

He broke the kiss and placed the tray on the side table.

Picking her up and turning them he kissed her hard and another scene of love making started.

.
.
.
.
.

Pari was giggling, splashing the water as Veer held her from drowning.

Pari looked back at him and blushed remembering their make out.

Pari came out wearing a black bikini. She was shy but Alia had only packed bikinis for her to swim and she had no ther option but to wear it.

Veer was the one who was most shocked, he saw her coming out and couldn't stop himself.

He knew his wife was in a little pain so he didn't take it far. But the things he wanted to do was gonna give her more pain.

He kissed her and smiled seeing her happy.

Loving her was the best thing he ever did.

It gave him happiness, love, joy and many more feelings at the same time.

He saw her face and knew she was tired. Picking her up like a child he took her to the bathroom and gave her a warm shower.

He shook her slightly to keep her awake and fed her lunch.

Right now he was tucking her and himself in bed.

The laptops were gone because all he wanted to do was enjoy this moments with his wife.

He chuckled remembering her first day in office.

Flashback

Pari got ready to go for her first day of work.

She glanced at him from her mirror and smiled seeing the big baby.

Veer was very furious because Pari had banned him from touching her.

It wouldn't have happened if Pari didn't have to go through so much shame.

Two days ago Veer had left a big hickey on her neck and she didn't notice it but someones sure did.