Chapter Thirty

AUTHORS POV

"Shiv bhacha did you call the decoraters".

"Ji ma".

It was finally happening atlast, today was the engagement of Alia and Viraj.

Everyone was doing the work that they were tasked to do by Pari.

Surprisingly Veer was also tasked to do something which made his brother laugh.

Dada sa was sitting with his sons enjoying the torment his grandsons are going through.

Pari also gave the elder a task which was to sit back,eat and order the boys which the Rathore brothers whined about.

"No put it down... no up tsk.. down".

Yuv, right now was ordering more like tormenting his sons and nephews.

"Baba sa aap ek jagah hi choose kar le. We will place it there", said Ayran.

(*dad please choose one place*)

"Areh I am telling you guys but you are the ones getting it wrong so what can I do and besides I was told that I can't move from my place so just following that", grinned Yuv.

"Yeah right", muttered Ayush.

"What did you say"

"Kuch nahi kuch nahi".

(*nothing nothing *)

"Hmm that's what I thought".

After all of this, work was finally finished.

"Phew now I can rest".

"Ayush..."

"Forget I said that".

.
.
.
.

It was finally the time, Alia was sitter next to Viraj.

Pari was so happy that the whole Rathore family and the Chauhan's smile couldn't be removed.

It amused Pari on how they all replaced that smile with a blank face when the guests arrive.

Viraj was mesmerised seeing Alia in a pastel blue colour lengha. His own suit was made to match with her to which he was grateful that she didn't choose any other bad colour.

"Viraj bhai, do you want something", asked Pari.

"Nahi bhabhi ma, and app please rest karle ji le".

(* no sister in law, and please you should go and rest*)

"No I'm fine don't worry".

"Alia do you want something".

"No thank you", said Alia with a grateful smile being so happy to get a big sister that she wanted.

"Alia aur Viraj se toh puch hi leya. Aab nun dono ke bhai se puch lo",said Veer pulling her towards him.

(* you have asked Alia and Viraj, now ask their brother*)

"What are you doing, everyone is watching us",whispered Pari.

"Toh, now I can't even touch my wife".

(*so*)

"I thought I told you not to touch me".

"Yaar jaan, please don't be angry".

"No you kissed me in front of everyone".

"So you should be happy that your husband can show his love for his wife in front of the world".

"Haan but".