Chapter Eleven

AUTHORS POV

Veer was now sitting in one of his finest restaurant, Rosè. This restaurant is in the name of his mother. She loved Italian food and her favourite flower was rose hence the name of this restaurant and its food.

Veer remembered how his brothers were fighting yesterday.

Flashback

Take bhabhi ma to Grace, said Aryan.

No take her to indiri, i think she will like indian food, said Shiv.

No take her to Happy sunny, said Ayush.

They all were arguing until Veer stopped them.

Enough. Shut up all of you.

I'll take her to Rosè, said Veer.

Ok Veer, now I want everyone to leave and Veer I want you to be there early.

Ok dada sa.

Flashback Ends

What is it, said Veer sensing someone's presence.

They're here sir.

Veer nodded his head and waited for her to appear.

PARI'S POV

I'm meeting him today. Oh god I feel like I'm going to throw up.

What if he's not nice, what if he's like him.

No pari think positive. Do this for your family.

I took a shower and got dressed. I'm wearing a pastel blue long dress, it has blouse sleeves and a belt. I paired it with white heels and some pearl jewelry and my favourite bracelet, it was given to me by bhai. I never take it off.

I went down and saw papa and both of my brothers there.

Are you ready bacha, asked papa.

Yes papa.

Bhai came to me and said, of for a second you feel like you can't do this just press on that bracelet and Piyush and I will be there in no seconds Ok my little baby.

I hugged him so tight and nodded my head on his chest.

Let's go beta, said papa.

At Rosè

Our car stopped at a beautiful restaurant. I know this restaurant, its Rosè. A Italian restaurant, I love all sorts of foods but this one has my heart just like Indian has my soul.

Papa got out and held his hand for me to take, I took a deep breath and held his hand.

We went inside and there was no one.

A female staff came and took us to the VIP section, there was no one there.

I want to use the restroom papa.

He nodded and the female staff showed me the way.

I went inside and took a deep breath feeling my tears in my eyes as they began to sting.

I washed my face and dried it using the paper towel and went out.

I was walking when a of a sudden my heels got tangled in my dress and k was about to fall down and I closed my eyes about to feel the impact but it was nothing.

I opened my eyes and the most darkest yet the most beautiful black eyes ever.

AUTHORS POV

Veer was going to greet them but his phone rang and he got up to go outside to pick his phone.