Chapter Three

Recap

"Hello", he said and what he heard made him clench his jaw drive the car faster....

Veer's POV

"How did this happen. Where were you all at that time", I yelled at the useless excuse of guards. "Tell me why when my brother was attacked, you all weren't there to protect him", I said this lowly and the fear I saw in their eyes made me feel good.

Flashback....

"Hello", he said, and what he heard made him clench his jaw and drive the car faster.

"Bhai, come to the mansion soon Ayush is hurt. Someone beat him up when he was leaving college".

Flashback Ends....

"S-sir, someone had told us that you sent backup with Ayush sir", a guard said.

"Did you hear it from me", I asked

"N-no sir".

"Then tell me why did you listen to that order. Get the hell out of here before I shoot you motherfuckers in the head", I said and they all started running.

"Yash, find out who gave them that order, I know there is a mole", I said to one of my trusted man.

"Yes sir", he said as he walked out after getting a nod from me.

"Calm down Veer, yeh aap bhi Jante hai ke ek raja ka dimag shant hona chayle",Dada sa said.

(*you also know that a kings mind should be cool*)

"Ji Dada sa", i said and looked at all of my family members.

(* yes Dada sa*)

"Abhi aap sab jaye aur aaram kijiye, ill solve this matter",I said as my face started to harden.

(* you all should go and take rest*)

I walked out and went to my brother's room.

"Bhai, please come in", he said as he started to get up. "Don't ",I said as he stopped.

"The doctor told you not to move that much". "Ji bhai".

" Abhi aap kesei hai". "Im fine bhai kuch nahi huwa"." You have your forehead wrapped in a bandage and you're saying kuch nahi huwa", I said as he lowered his head.

" Take some rest and don't do too much movement"." Ji bhai".

(*yes brother*)
(*how are you now?*)
(*nothing happened *)

I went in my office and I saw Dada sa there sitting in my chair. I went there and sat on the chair in front of him.

"We need to talk Veer", he said as he eyes harden...

What do you think dada sa wants to say?
Will Veer find out who that mole is?
Find out in the next chapter

So sorry for posting so late but please do remember that this is just a hobby of mine and I don't find that much time since I have a busy schedule and it's a short chapter.

Please do comment if you liked this chapter and please do vote.

Love you beautiful angels
Hazelwool