Chapter Twenty Six

AUTHORS POV

"Bhai sa the shipments has been found. The Japanese had took them. Its currently at a godown".

"There are 50 mens there and they are planing to use our weapons against us", said Adhay.

Right now all the men were sitting on their warehouse discussion about this. The youngers and Samrat were given the responsibility to take care of their ma by dada sa which they agreed immediately for.

Veer was so red hearing that Samrat will be staying but didn't say anything as it was dada sa's decision.

"Ready our mens and get all the weapons. I want the shipments tonight", said Veer.

"Ji bhai sa".

"Baba sa, dada sa and chote chachu aap sab ghar jaaye", said Veer.

(* dad, grandad and uncles you should all go home*)

"Veer I admit that we are getting old but we are not that old that we can smash someone's head", said Abir.

"Nahi baba sa I don't mean it like that. If you don't go back then your daughter will be more worried about you all being hungry", said Veer.

"Yeah", said all the brothers.

"Oh so so jealous aren't you guys but know it our daughter loves us more", said Yuv grinning.

All the brothers just rolled their eyes but inside were burning.

"Let's go bhai sa, our daughter must have prepared some delicious feast for us", saying this they got up and left quickly.

"Tume bhi jaana hai Dashak", said Veer looking at him like an eagle.

(*you also want to go Dashak *)

"N-nahi bhai sa".

(*no brother*)

"Look get ready, kill whoever you have too but just don't die", said Veer.

Ji bhai sa, a chorus rang.

Veer got up and left.

Viraj looked at everyone and said, "don't get hurt ok otherwise bhabhi ma will be worried".

Yes.

They all left and got ready, for the first time in life everyone was wearing bullet proof jackets, which shocked their mens to core.

They all travelled in different directions to block the godown from all corners just like Veer had planned.

Dashak and Avyan with their mens entered one corner and saw some mens there. They quickly shot them and killed anyone who came in.

The rest of the brothers soon came in and a fight had begun.

Advi didn't see one of the men attacking him and got a cut on his arms, he quickly shot the men.

Veer was killing everyone with his bare hands, it was frightening for many of them to see him with a smile on his face killing people.

He saw the underboss and punched him to make him unconscious.

He looked around and saw everyone dead  only his brothers and mens were standing.

"Take him and tie him on the warehouse. No food and water until I say so".

"Everyone leave and get yourself treated", saying this he also left.

Vijay saw Advi cursing and asked him what happened.

"I got a cut on my arm and now I can't wear any short sleeve clothes otherwise bhabhi ma will see this and get worried".

"Get it stitched and don't put force on it now. Let's go everyone otherwise I'm 100 percent sure that the only thing we will get is salad because yes ma ke laal sab kuch khatam kar denge".