Chapter Forty Nine

AUTHORS POV

Pari woke up to sound of whimpering, she opened her eyes to see her husband's carbon copies staring at her.

Her babies had the most beautiful eyes and features of her husband but Pari always felt sad that keeping them in her for so long and only for them to come out like their father.

She got up and did what she always do, be the cow and feed them.

Veer came to the room in his sweatpants and tee. Leaning on the door frame he admired the scene he always does.

No matter how many times he sees, this scene will always get his heart. Seeing his beautiful wife early in the morning with her morning hair and his black shirt.

Until he looked down and saw his love enemies.

He gritted his teeth as he went towards them and sat down.

His eyes not even once moving.

Pari seeing this shook her head and covered both her babies.

Veer looked up and saw her glaring at him.

"Stop cursing my babies in your head".

"I'm not".

"Hmm".

Veer kissed her head and laid his head on her shoulder.

Pari took her nipples out of the babies mouth and put them to sleep.

Veer got the wipes and cleaned her and pulled his shirt up after kissing her.

Pari blushed and laid down in his arms again and slept.

Here everyone was continuously looking at the room where Veer and Pari was.

Their room was still down as it is helpful for them.

Veer took a leave from work for a few months, right now he works from home now.

It was after an hour when they heard the doors opening.

All of them ran to Veer and Pari and took the babies from them whereas the youngers held Pari's arm and helped her to sit down.

"Ma here drink this", said Shiv as he gave her juice.

It's nothing new for the family. Everyone takes care of the babies to help Pari and Veer while the youngers take care of their ma.

They all went to the dinning room and had their breakfast until they heard the babies laugh as Alia was tickling their belly.

A smile came on everyone's face and they all continued to eat.

It has been two months since the whole palace's favourite has been born.

They have been the quietest babies ever only making little sounds when hungry.

They both love their mother so much that sometimes they tease their dad.

Veer has been a great help to Pari. Helping her to the washroom to giving her a bath. He helped her heal her stitches as he gave her warm Epsom Salt bath everyday.

He was there whenever the babies needed anything. Changing their diapers, helping Pari to feed them. Bathing them and giving them massages.

He did everything he could to help his love.

Today the Princes were going to get their names. They all waited for Pari to get well to be able to enjoy the ceremony for her babies.

"Today we have the naamkaran for the babies and i was thinking to play games  in the ceremony", said Shiv.