Chapter Fourteen

AUTHORS POV

I think whatever Veer is saying is right beta. Because we only want you to be safe and that is what Veer also wants, said Abir.

But papa-

I know bacha it's hard to digest this but just think about it ok. It's alright even if you say no, said Adhir.

Pari began to think about it.

Abir was getting worried because its been so long and Pari still hasn't said anything.

Ok, I will marry him said Pari.

As soon as those words left Pari's mouth, Abir was so pleased and happy to hear them.

Then I think you should get her ready for the wedding because it will be a soon as she gets better.

And that's exactly what happened. As soon as pari got all better. The wedding preparations began.

The workers were running from here to there getting everything ready.

Adhir was in charge of calling all the guests.

Bade hukum wanted to have a grand wedding as it will be the first wedding in years and also his first grandson's

The Rathore Palace was decorated like a bride. How every inch of its were glowing.

Veer got so many security in and outside of the Palace.

He also placed a lot in the Chauhan mansion as well. And why won't he, his bride is there.

Pari was in her room getting ready, all of them were present to get the queen ready. The hair dresser, the makeup artist and the nail artist.

PARI'S POV

Madam you are so beautiful so I will only do a little bridal makeup on you, said Geeta, the makeup artist.

Yes yes she is so beautiful and her hair it's so long and healthy. I want a hair like that too, said preet.

Thank you so much, I said knowing that my face is all red right now.

Ok I will do a soft makeup now so then preet can do your hair, said Geeta.

After so long, they all took a step back and looked at with their jaws open.

Oh god do I look that ugly.

You look so beautiful they all screamed making me flinch a little.

They turned the chair towards the mirror and I looked at myself.

I look so different and beautiful.

Geeta did a soft gold smokey eye with a maroon red lipstick.

Preet did a beautiful braid bun and placed my maang tikka and put my veil as well.