Chapter Thirty Four

VEER'S POV

It happened, the best night of my life happened.

I woke up to feeling her bear herself sleeping on me, holding me as she hid her face on my chest.

I looked down to see her sleeping with that cute little pout that makes me crazy.

Last night was the best thing, we held and felt each other.

I slightly rubbed the frowns that took over her face as she was waking up.

She looked up with that apples cheeks that makes me want to bite.

"Good morning jaan".

"Good morning", she whispered.

I kissed her forehead and then kissed her lips.

I turned us around and kissed her harder.

I stopped to look at her and god its the most beautiful sight of the world.

Her heavy breath is making me lose me mind.

I shivered feeling her nails dig into my arms as I kissed her neck.

I got up and picked her in my arms as she let out a cute little squeal.

"Veer put me down please,w-we're not wearing anything".

"Shush love".

I know damn well that she is in pain but I also know she won't say a word.

I entered the bathroom and placed her on the counter.

She held the sheets tighter on her and blushed looking at me.

I mean why wouldn't she when I'm all naked.

I turned the tap on to let warm water fill the tub.

I looked back at her to see her hide her beautiful face.

I went towards her and took off the sheets and picked her up.

She is so light it scares me, I held her like a baby in my arms and placed on the tub, placing myself behind her.

Massaging her shoulder was a good idea and a bad idea as she rested her back against mine but a beautiful sound came out.

"Jaan I do love those beautiful sounds but not now love its making difficult for me".

She turned towards me with that cute pout that forms whenever she is confused.

"Nothing my love".

Shrugging her shoulders she laid back down again relaxing as I made small circles on her waist while kissing her head.

Once the water slightly turned cold I picked her up and looked at her sleeping.

Taking her to the bed and wiping her body and wrapping her hair.

I picked her clothes from the closet and made her wear it after putting the lotion and body oil she puts.

She would laugh if she knows that I notice the even slightest thing she does.

Covering her with the blanket, I let her sleep for some more time.

Knowing we are skipping breakfast, I messaged Viraj to have them without us and got in the bed with her.

I might skip work today and let her as well.

.
.
.
.
AUTHORS POV

It was after some hours when Pari woke up and saw him typing on his laptop with one hand and caressing her head with the other.