Chapter Twenty Seven

AUTHORS POV

It was finally the day of the ballroom. The palace was decorated so beautifully. 

The guests that had arrived were shocked of how tight the security is but knew that this the Devil's home and obviously it will be like this.

Right now everyone was patiently waiting for Pari they all heard her footsteps and looked at her.

"Heyy mein marjaawa", all the youngers held their hands over their chest and fell down.

But the one who really died in beauty of hers was someone else.

Veer's eyes couldn't move from her. It's like she keeps on getting more and more beautiful each day.

Pari blushed seeing them all and slowly came down.

Her gown was so beautiful. She was feeling uncomfortable wearing it infront of her elders but when she was forced to wear the gown she liked. She wore it.

Veer took her hand to help her and they all left for the ballroom

The guests were all quiet seeing the devil coming in with an angel.

Soon dada sa being the elder made the announcement.

"It has been great years working with you all and working in this company. Today is 58th annual anniversary of the company. Please all enjoy".

The guest were talking, the ladies comparing each other, the mens trying to make business.

It was great.

Veer saw Pari talking to Samrat and went to stand next to her.

Suddenly a song was played and dada sa gave a nod to Samrat.

"Pari, would you like to dance", asked Samrat holding his hand in front.

All Veer could see was how Samrat's face would after getting a punch from him.

She'll say no.

"Yes absolutely".

"See I told yo- wait what".

Veer saw her leaving and they both stood in the middle of the ballroom and began to dance.

"Wow are they a couple", Veer heard some women talking.

"I don't know but they should be".

"Yeah they look so good together".

Hearing them Veer's fist and jaw both clenched.

Dada sa gave a nod to those ladies and they ran away because of fear of Veer.

Veer looked at in anger and in pain.

Anger of her being someone's and pain of her accepting someone.

"What's happening to me, why am I feeling pain".