Chapter Thirty Three

PARI'S POV

I'm so excited, I'm selected.

Right now I'm in my room getting ready as everyone wants to have dinner outside as a celebration of me getting selected. I did refuse but then hearing that I will have my favourite food made me agree on the spot.

I mean I am a foodie and I'm not ashamed of it.

I took out a saree that I wanted to wear for so long. My bhacha, Shiv gave it to me as a gift when I asked him for what kind of gift. He just said it's sister in law day today. It was so sweet of him.

I was so surprised seeing so many gift on my room as I entered, all my bhachas and bhai sa gave it to me. So sweet.

I wore a diamond earrings to top it off.

I quickly got ready as I know everyone is waiting. They never complained but still I don't want them to wait.

I went down and saw everyone there.

"Chale".

(*let's go*)

Everyone stated at me and as usual my babies are the first people to hype me up.

"Oh god I think I've just seen a goddess someone pinch me", said Shiv.

Ayush beside him just smirk and pinched him.

"Ouch duffer".

"What you said to pinch you and I did".

Ayush looked at me and smiled innocently as if he didn't pinch his brother.

"Let's go everyone".

Veer came near me and held my hand as always to help me.

Everyone was going in different cars.

Veer and I sat in one and soon off to road.

Veer stopped at a red light and turned to me.

"What".

"Did I tell you, you look beautiful".

"Well you do tell me that everyday".

"Hmm but still you look so beautiful wife".

Saying that he held my hand and placed a kiss on my knuckles.

I as always blushed while he smirked seeing me.

"Stop that".

"Stop what".

"Stop looking at me".

"Oh and why should I, I mean you are my wife so I can look at you at any time I want".

"Acha".

"Hmm"

"Ok but abhi toh Chale, green light ho gayi".

(*let's go now,it's a green light*)

Veer looked ahead and  smirked not hearing any sounds and who would dare, the car is clearly stating who is inside.

I shook my head at his antics

Soon we reached the restaurant and I was even more excited

Veer seeing this couldn't stop the smile that came on his face and I looked at him in awe.

He looked at for a second and kissed my forehead.

"Let's go".

The door opened for me, but I was confused seeing the whole restaurant dark.

"Veer aap", I  turned around and saw him standing there. The door was shut.

I held his hand feeling scared but that was replaced with sudden happiness.