Chapter Four

Pari's POV

Bhai and I were at sunshine's cafe, It was empty which was a relief and seeing I was taking a breather bhai's eyes soften and he tighten his hold on me and asked if I was ok.

The cafe was a small cafe but I loved it the from the first time I came here and since then I asked bhai to come with me.

The owner of this cafe is sweet old lady Rashini dadi. I once called her Ms prasad since it was out of respect but she insisted that I call her dadi.

We were sitting in an corner since bhai loves his personal space, dadi came out of the kitchen and saw me.

She smiled so big that I thought her face might break and then she ran up to me and hugged me tight and then looked at me and started to scold me, well mainly because in her eyes I'm skinny and need to eat more even though i have the fats in the right places but what's more surprising is that bhai is also skinny for her and she keeps on feeding us more and more.

She then ran back to the kitchen shouting that she needs to cook for babies and I  just laughed at bhai's face on being called a baby.

We ate aloo paratha with dadi while talking and laughing. We then said bye and went in the car.

"Bhai, I want to go to the mall please" I said as bhai nodded his head.

Once we reached the mall and bhai parked the car, he came out and  opened my door and said," bacha hold  my hand and don't leave it, Got it".

Me being happy to hold my brother's hand and seeing mall said yes and dragged him inside.

As soon as I went inside, I started to panic and all of a sudden I heard someone call my name and I fainted.

Author's POV

As soon as pari went inside the mall, she saw there were men in there. So many men and she heard her brother curse under his breath but that was the only thing she heard before she started to feel a heavy feeling on her chest, she stared to scratch her arms and neck in order to breathe but nothing was working.

She felt arms holding her and heard a voice but it was so faint like she was under water and couldn't hear anything, couldn't see anything and couldn't reach up and all of sudden a flash back came to her where she was locked with him and then she screamed.

Her brother was afraid, afraid of losing her again and it happended she fainted in his arms while he was screaming her name, begging for her to wake up.

He picked her up and took her home where they have a private hospital in their mansion for Pari.

He reached home where his father and brother saw Pari in Adhir's arms and panicked asking him what happened.

He said he'll explain later and shouted for the doctor, the doctor who checked her said that she just fainted because of a panic attack and would wake up in an hour or 2. She gave her an injection and left.

Adhir POV

I parked the car in the parking lot and came out to open Pari's door. I told her to hold my hand, she did and try to drag me inside. We went inside and I looked at Pari, only to see her taking deep breathes. I looked around and saw men walking there, fuck I forgot to tell the bodyguards to empty the mall.

All of sudden she started to scratch her hands and neck, I held her hands to stop her and called her.

My little baby, bacha look at me see no one is there please.

I knew she couldn't hear me. And then she screamed so loud. Her screams gave me fear, It was as It held so much pain and fear in it. She then fainted in my arms making me even more scared. I begged her come back but she didn't.