Chapter Sixteen

AUTHORS POV

It was early morning when the while Rathore Palace was in shock, especially Veer.

It was so shocking and emotional for bade hukum.

It was so mesmerising to see this.

Pari turned around, her face had a grin of happiness as she saw everyone. She pouted when she saw dada sa eyes glossy. But blushed when she saw Veer and remembered what happened in the morning.

FLASHBACK

Pari's sleep broke when she heard her alarm and she reached her phone from under her pillow and switched it off.

She went back to sleep but then remembered that she was married and now she had her pheli rasou. She got so excited to make dishes as she loves cooking. She got up well tried to but felt something or someone heavy on top of her.

(*first cooking*)

She looked down and saw Veer's arm on her and his face stuffed on her neck. How come I didn't feel this earlier, thought Pari.

She blushed and tried to remove him but Veer held her even more tight.

She saw the time and it was getting late and her bhachas will be very hungry and that thought motivated her more.

(*children *)

She pushed and huffed but no vain. Then came a idea. She tickled him but he didn't move but finally he did as he turned around.

Pari quickly got out and ran to the closet and took out her clothes.

She wanted to wear sari now as she was married but also wanted to wear modern clothing too. So now her closet is set in two sections. One is her tradition clothes and the other is her modern clothes.

She wore her bangles which she isn't supposed to take out until 6 months of marriage

She wore her bangles which she isn't supposed to take out until 6 months of marriage. She applied her sindoor and a smile came on her face.

She did her routine and went down. It was so quite and it will be it was 5:30 in the morning.

But she didn't care the thought to cook and feed her family her dishes made her grin in excitement.

She went in the kitchen and saw a few maids there.

Khamma ghani rani sa, said one of the maids and all bowed their heads.

(* hello queen*)

Ghani khamma, said Pari.

(*hello*)

Woh aap sil saame.... hame maaf kardijaye hame puchna nahi chaye tha.

(*you here.... please forgive me I shouldn't have asked*)

Nahi aap maafi kyu mang rahi ho. You didn't do anything wrong.

(* no why are you asking for a apology*)