Chapter Thirty Nine

AUTHORS POV

Today Pari was glowing of happiness, everyone was amused and content to see the eldest daughter in law gleaming.

Veer saw this and knew the reason, a sudden thought came on his head and he smirked.

Pari was in her chamber, folding the clothes and humming.

She saw Veer coming in and hugged him from behind.

Veer smirked but then turned his expression neutral.

He turned around and held her waist.

"Kya hum Jan sakthe hai yeh kushi ki wajah".

(*can I know the reason for this happiness*)

Pari frowned but then smiled again.

"Hmm bikul,I think you know the reason very well"

(*absolutely *)

"Hmm but I don't think I know the reason biwi".

Pari frowned and looked at him.

"Sachi".

"Hmm"

"Aap..., you really don't know what today is".

"Ahhh no, is it someone's birthday".

"Nope, it-ts something else".

"Ohh what".

Pari pouted and then pushed him slightly saying nothing.

"Areh tell me na baba".

"No today is nothing, don't worry. Let's go for work or we'll be late".

Saying this she rushed out feeling tears in her eyes.

Seeing her, Veer cursed himself. But what can he do, he just wants to surprise her.

Well... he shouldn't have done that because all throughout the day, Pari was looking very low.

The whole family felt like to kill him but hlthey can't because he will kill them before they do it well except for the old lion.

.
.
.
.
.

It was now time to go home and Pari was very quiet.

Veer held her hand in his as they entered the Palace.

Pari frowned seeing the whole living room dark but shed tears as soon as the light was on.

She turned around and lunged herself on Veer.

Veer smiled holding her close to him.

She left him immediately realising where they were and turned around to face everyone.

Happy Anniversary sign was there with all of her close ones.

She looked at her bhachas which now even Alia is included and smiled seeing their childish grin.

She hugged everyone in happiness amd then went to stand near him holding his hand.

Veer took her to their chamber and gave her the gift he had wanted her to wear.

She went to the bathroom and freshen up amd wore the outfit.

Veer heard the door opening and he could swear that this woman was sure to kill him a billion times.

Beautiful, a whisper came and Pari blushed like a new bride.

Veer kissed her and then huggedbher close to him not wanting to let her go.

"Veer we have to go down", said Pari feeling him getting rough with the neck kissing.

"Hmm"

"Veer..."