Chapter Two

"I tried to scream, but I couldn't ". "I'm so scared",he lifted me up and started to drag me away when all of sudden my teary eyes make contact with papa's raging ones. 

"Piyush Chauhan", leave your sister right now, Said papa. Hearing that my brother dropped me on the floor, ouch my butt.

I heard his laugh, when all of a sudden I heard a slapping sound and shrill coming from his mouth." Ouch bhai", I turned around to see him rubbing his head and pouting whereas Adhir bhai was standing beside him.

Looks like bhai gave him a good slap, seeing this I ran to papa and looked at him with tears in my eyes.

Papa looked at me and his once harden eyes soften, I nuzzled at his chest as he hugged me tight, he closed my ears but I could feel the vibration of his chest and faint sound of Adhir bhai and papa.

Piyush Chauhan POV

"Piyush Chauhan "," if you ever did that again, I will beat you up with my bear hands", I heard Adhir bhai's stern ice cold voice. Oh shit, I messed up really bad.

"You know na bhai I was only joking-". "Joking isn't funny when your sister has tears in her eyes. You know you could have scared her and make her remember him?".

Oh fuck. "Papa I swear I didn't mean to- I don't care because the next time you do something like that I'll beat you my own self". Why does everyone want to beat me? Nobody loves me.

I pouted as Adhir bhai rolled his eyes and walked toward Pari who was in papa's arms as his hands were covering her ears.

"My little baby" bhai said as he touched her to turn her around. Once she turned around I felt like to beat my own self.

And you say, why does everyone want beat me. My brain said to me, shut up brain.

She had tears streaming down her face as she hugged bhai tight, I went towards her and brought her to my arms which made bhai grunt, oh god I know she is your little baby but she also my chipmunk. 

"Don't cry, anyways chipmunk don't look good while crying", hearing this she whined, I chuckled.

She lifted her head and looked at me with a pout on her face when suddenly that pout changed into a full grin.( Did she lose her mind when you scared her), I don't know man, I hope not.

She turned towards bhai, took his hands and said" let's go bhai we're getting late and I'm so hungry". This girl can only think about food.

She quickly draged bhai with her well she thinks she did but bhai walked himself. She really has all of us around her little finger and she doesn't even know about it

At the other side, A King was sitting at his Thorne while looking at a boy who was stuttering while giving out a presentation.

He wiped his sweats with his hands as he tried to continue," so th-ats t-the en-nd of yo-ur present I mean our presentation", He stuttered as he looked at his boss who was staring at with rage in his eyes.

"So you're telling me that I will gain only 45% from this project". "Ye-es Mr Rathore", said Mr Bharaj as he looked at him.

" Hmm", Veer leaned back at his chair and looked at Mr Bharaj and said, "tell why will I put in 500 cores in this project".

Mr Bharaj looked at him and quickly averted his eyes and looked down as he saw Veer looking at him with his icy cold eyes. "I-i".

" Mr Bharaj, you do know that you are in debt". Mr Bharaj looked at him in shock.

" Don't look so shock Mr Bharaj, you really think Veer Singh Rathore knows nothing about it. You thought to steal my money and fled to an other country", Veer said as he chuckled, that surely made Mr Bharaj want to pee his pants." I-Im sorry sir please", Mr Bharaj said as he now was on his knees touching Veer's feet and begging him.

" Please forgive me, I won't do it again, just one chance please". That one sentence made Veer so angry as he sent his guards to esort the employees out before he draged Mr Bharaj to his hidden door which leads to a hidden room.

Mr Bharaj seeing the condition of the room, made him want to run away. There was blood on the wall, different types of weapons to torture sat at a table, he was suddenly pushed to the floor as he saw Veer standing above him.

"Do you know why you're here. "I lied and wanted to steal-"." No because you thought to ruin me by joining hands with the changs". Mr Bharaj's eyes widen.

"Did you really think I don't know anything about what happens in my world", Veer said as he walked towards him and stabbed him with a knife.

"Hurting me is one thing, but hurting my family... You really made a biggest mistake", Veer said as he started to torture him.

Only screams were heard from four walls and suddenly a gun shot as he shot Mr Bharaj right at the head.

"You should know I hate giving second chance.Clean this up", he said to a guard that he phoned. He went out and into an other room where he shower and came out of his office, as he walked all his employee's heads were down emerging in their works praying as they wish that they did not do any mistakes.

Veer reached his BMW and drive off. His phone ranged as he connected as phone to the car's Bluetooth.

"Hello",he said and what he heard made him clench his jaw and drive the car faster.

Who do you think called him?
What made so angry?
Find out in the next chapter

Hazelwool
1000 words