Chapter Ten

AUTHORS POV

It was so late at night yet two hearts could not sleep. Both in heavy feelings, drowned in them. One being impatient and then other in overthinking.

Veer turned around and looked at the moon and closed his eyes, suddenly he saw her smiling at him and he opened his eyes.

What are you thinking Veer, you were never like this. Stop it you shouldn't be having these feelings infact you shouldn't be having feelings at all, said Veer to himself.

Just don't think about her and even after marriage don't look at her, said Veer.

Thinking about all this he went to sleep.

While on the other hand Pari was still thinking about all the possibilities her mind could give her and on thinking she didn't realise when she fell asleep.

ABIR POV

The ringing of my phone got my attention from my work, I looked at it and saw bade papa calling me.

Hello Abir, how are you and the kids.

We are fine bade papa how is everyone there, I asked.

Everyone is fine. I called you to talk to you about Pari.

Is everything alright.

Yes everything is OK I just wanted to know if Pari is comfortable enough to meet Veer. The only reason I'm saying this is because I want her to know him and vice verse and just as you said that Pari has a fear I wanted her to slowly get to know Veer. Veer is already to meet her we just want her answer.

I think it's a good idea bade papa but I will ask her before saying anything. She is still adjusting to the news of her marrying and I don't know if she will agree. But I will try my best to ask her.

Ok then if she agree them call me and its too late go to bed.

I chuckled and said yes I was just working on the project.

Hmm take care and good night

You too bade papa and good night.

I hanged up the phone and thought about it. I just hope Pari agrees to meet him.

I'll talk to her in the morning regarding this.

I soon went to my room and slept.

AUTHORS POV

The Chauhans were having their breakfast when all of a sudden Abir asked Pari about her meeting Veer.

Pari beta, I wanted to ask you something.

Ji papa, said Pari.

Last night I got a call from Veer's grandfather and he is also my bade papa, he asked if you wanted to meet Veer.

Well it should have been only one pair of eyes being wide open but instead it was three with Pari it seems that her brothers were also accompanying her.

Papa- said Adhir only to be stopped by Abir.

I know what you all want to say but I am only asking her, I'm not telling her to go and meet him. Bade papa had also told me to ask her not compel her to come.

So bacha what is your decision.

Pari was like in a spotlight wanting to run, she kept on thinking what she should say. She knows how hard her family is trying to protect, she doesn't know from what but she does know it is from something otherwise why would they want her to marry someone when they are so overprotective.

They must be protecting her from herself as her thinking capacity can hurt her, Pari's mind was running all the possibilities only to be broken.

So beta. Don't think you have to say yes, take your time even if the answer is no-

Yes.

It's ok beta I'll tell bade pap- wait what.

Yes papa ill meet him.

Are you sure chipmunk, asked Piyush.

Yes bhai I want to try but only on one condition please.

What is it my little baby name it and you'll get it.

Could one of you come with me please.

Of course bacha you didn't think we were going to let you go alone did you.

No papa.

Then it's set, I'll call him and ask when will Veer want to meet and where.

Ok papa the Chauhan siblings said.

After having breakfast the Chauhan men went to their office and Pari in her own world, her love, library.

At the Chauhan Empire

Abir called bade hukum to tell Pari's answer.

Hello bade papa, how are you.

I'm fine beta, how is everyone there.

Everyone is fine.

So you have call me so I think it's about Pari.

Yes bade papa, I asked this morning and to my surprise she agreed but her only condition is that one of us will come with her and I hope Veer doesn't mind that.

Oh that's good and yes Veer won't mind that, I'm going to tell this to our family and now that she had agreed to meet Veer. I hope she will agree to meet all of us very soon.

I hope so too bade papa, so where do we meet and at what time.

What about at one of Rathore's restaurant, I'll make sure that there is no one but you guys there. And you guys can meet tomorrow at 12 for lunch

That seems like a very good idea so sure why not.

Acha beta take care, I'm going to tell this to everyone.
(*ok dear*)

Ok you too take care.

Bade papa hung up the phone and Abir was very pleased, pleased with Pari's decision.

At the Rathore Palace

Ji dada sa you have called all of us here, asked viraj.

Yes I have called all of you here to give a very good news.

Pari has agreed to meet Veer  that's a very good progress.

Veer's face was emotion less but inside he could feel something. Which he soon told it to calm down getting angry at himself for feeling things.

But she has put a condition which is that one of the Chauhan is going to accompany her so I think it's either going to be Abir or Adhir.

And they are going to meet Veer at one of the Rathores restaurant so Veer make sure that the restaurant has no one but you guys.

Veer just gave him a nod.

So you'll meet them tomorrow at 12 for lunch and chose the restaurant so I can give them the name, dada sa said eyeing the youngers thinking why hasn't the chaos started yet.

Well spoke too soon cause it did.

What do you think the chaos is.
What will be Pari's reaction on meeting Veer.
What would be Veers reaction on meeting Pari.
Find out on The Royal Devil's Peace

I'm happy with the progress of the votes but not that much. But I'm still grateful to those who has vote. So yes I'm still going to do that.

Chapter Eleven when this chapter has reached 30 to 50 votes.

Love you beautiful angels
Hazelwool

1170 words.