Chapter Thirteen

AUTHORS POV

Vivah sampan huwi, aaj se app donu pati aur patni.

(*the wedding is complete, from today you both are husband and wife*)

Tears were streaming down her eyes hearing this, not because she was scared but because she is sad she has to leave her home.

This wouldn't have happened if she wasn't attacked by someone. She now knows that this marriage is happening only to protect her.

She knows her father and brothers were scared when that attacked happened but she was surprised to see him at the hospital.

He was looking so angry but what shook her was his words.

She still remembers him saying "get ready once you have recovered we are getting married ".

She saw her father about to object but then he looked like he was thinking about something and then he nodded his head.

Bacha- a voice brought Pari back from her thoughts.

(*baby*)

I know this is a sudden but please baby we are only doing this for you.

I knew bhai and I trust you. I just wanted to say thank you for always supporting me and I promise that I will get over my fear and it will start with my new family, said Pari smiling.

Adhir eyes shone with proudness.

His hands suddenly clench when he remembered that incident.

Flashback

Few days were gone since Pari met Veer and her father asked her on meeting the Rathore family.

She remembers being scared at first but then flashing in front of her were him, his eyes telling her that she will be safe no matter what.

So to Abir's surprise, she said yes.

There was no limit to the happiness of the Chauhan family as their little princess was trying to move on and conquer her fears.

When Pari saw the happiness on her father and brothers face that was then she decided that she will do anything to maintain it.

It was Saturday and Pari was bored, she tried to do somethings but still it wasn't doing anything to remove her boredom.

All of a sudden she wanted to go outside but then her last incident came on her mind and she got scared.

No Pari you need to face your fears, do it for bhai, bhaiya and papa.

She got ready and went to Piyush's room.

Piyush was amused seeing Pari walk like she was leading an army.

What happen chipmunk, asked Piyush.

Pari was about to say something but then remembered that he was the one who would be taking her so she smiled very bright and said bhaiya I love you so much, you know that right.

Ok what do you want  asked Piyush kinda scared of her creepy smile that she thinks is so bright.

*gasp* what do you mean.

Ok little chipmunk what do you want.

Bhaiya I want to go-

No

What please bhaiya

No Pari, you know what happened last time.

But please, I promise it won't happen again.