Chapter Thirty Seven

AUTHORS POV

It was now evening that all the Rathore family were in the lounge area waiting for their daughters to come.

The guests are yet to arrive, Alia's family were so grateful for the Rathore family to accept their relatives to visit them.

Everyone turned their heads to see the lights of their home coming.

"Ahem, are you ladies single", asked Shiv holding them both with their waist.

The both ladies laughed and slapped his cheek lightly.

Pari gave his forehead a kiss as he bend down and immediately went to her husband because he turns into a devil.

Alia did the same and went to him.

They started to walk and suddenly Pari stopped them.

"Ek minute".

(*one minute *)

They all turned to her as she called one of the maid to bring the things.

"Alia here cover your head, I've read on Internet that relatives liked it when girls act like this".

Everyone frowned but then smiled at her innocent mind knowing that she only wants best for her sister.

She doesn't know its all old fashion and no one corrected her as they all will do whatever she says.

"Oh ok".

"Aur haan don't go empty hand", said Pari.

"Toh kya gun le kar jao", said Alia shocking everyone.

(*so what, I should take a gun*)

"Areh no yaar what I meant is here take this", said Pari taking the trolley from the maid and gave it to Alia.

"But Di why this".

"Bhacha just for a little time please".

"Fine..."

They all now knew that Alia can say anything that comes on her mind which is good as she is fearless.

They all went to the lounge area and saw the guest just arrived.

Alia being a kid ran to her father's arms and hugged him tight.

She then hugged her mother and brother too.

Pari shook her head in amused and severd everyone.

Everyone say down and Alia immediately started talking to her father as if they haven't talked for so long.

Nandini shook her head knowing no matter what Alia and her father can never live a day without telling each other what happened.

The Rathore family smiled seeing their childish daughter.

"Bhabhi, I thought that the new bridebis our Alia but here the elder daughter in law is severing us", said Alia's distant aunt.

Nandini frowned and glared at Alia making her pout looking at her father.

"Areh nahi aunty woh I like doing this", said Pari.

(*oh no*)

Alia smiled at her sister, being the cutie she is.

"Yes but isn't Alia supposed to do this, and plus this girl should learn how to behave like a girl, jab dekho toh boys ke tarha behave karti hai", said Alia's cousin.

(*whenever we see she acts like a boy*)

The Rathore family clenched their fist controller their anger.