Chapter Five

Recap

Ok papa said Adhir, I know whatever you are doing is only for her. But how will we tell her.

Author's POV
Adhir And Abir heard a whimpering sound and turned to see Pari standing there rubbing her eyes. Good morning baby said Abir. "What are you doing in the office room princess". I woke up and didn't see bhai and you so thought to search for you guys said Pari. Morning my bacha, greeted Adhir. Good morning bhai saying this she walked in his arms and hugged him tight. How are you baby asked Adhir.
I'm fine bhai, I'm just so hungry. Then we need to feed that little tummy don't we, said Adhir as he tickled her. Pari started to giggle as she tried to run away from him and ran into her father's arms.

Well we better go feed my princess, said Abir. They walked to the kitchen where they saw piyshu standing there while rubbing his eyes.

Hmm looks like everyone is awake so lets all make breakfast now saying this Adhir started to make some coffee and prepare fresh fruit juice for Pari. Abir took some dough and started to make aloo paratha while trying to hush Pari out of the kitchen. Piyush started to laugh at Pari's pout but stopped when he heard Adhir telling him to boil some potatoes for the paratha, now it was Pari's turn to laugh. Piyush pouted but then ran to do his work when he saw Abir glaring at him.

After having breakfast they all were sitting and watching a comedy movie.

Meanwhile at the Rathore Palace

Veer was staring at his grandfather as if he has cracked a joke. He just told Veer that he has to marry someone.

Veer's POV

Dada sa aap jante hai ke humne kabhi bhi aap ke koi bhi decision sawal nahi kiya. But yeh hum janna chate hai ke yeh kyu.

(* you know that I have never questioned any of you decision, but I want to know about this*)

This girl's father is like my son not only like my son, he is my son and you know him, said dada sa

Is it Abir chachu, I asked and he nodded his head.

There is someone who is causing him trouble and he wants to keep his daughter safe and the only way that is by her getting married to you, Dada sa said.

But how I marrying her is keeping her safe, we can keep her here for a while and after the problem we've solved she can go back, I said.

Veer think about it her being with you means she can get the most strongest protection ever because not only she will be the queen of Rajasthan, she will be the queen of the Mafia, Dada sa said.

I know that Dada sa but think about it- I don't want to think about it, I have given them my word but now it's only up to you to decide what you want to do because as far as I know we need a woman in this Palace and its also time for you to get married, said Dada sa.

Here is the girl's picture it's in this envelope and her name is Pari.  Think about it but I really do wish to hear a yes, Dada sa said as he left the office.

I took the envelope in my hands and took out her picture, I whispered her name Pari as it gives a weird feeling in my chest.

Her name is exactly what it defines her Pari, an angel. So beautiful yet so fragile, her fair skin, it looks like glass, her eyes hold so much innocence, her straight button nose, her round full chubby cheeks, her full rosy baby pink pouted lips and her slender neck.

Coming back to reality I ran my hand over my face and thought what I was thinking. Looking back at the picture I Knew one thing, she's mine I said while smirking.

All of a sudden my thoughts went to Dada sa's words, she needs protection. I don't know from whom you need protection from but I promise to find out and you will be Mrs Veer Singh Rathore and no one will ever be able to touch you.

Veer knows about Pari now.
What will happen next
Will they both meet
Will Pari agree to this
Find out on The Royal Devil's Peace.

Authors Note

I feel like to stop writing this story and just delete it because of the lost of encouragement. There are so many reads yet so less votes. I don't know if I want to continue to write this story or not. But I will try to.

Anyways, please do comment if you liked it and please do vote.

Love you beautiful angels
Hazelwool

812 words