Chapter Twenty

AUTHORS POV

Pari felt fire on her body as his hand travelled down on her hips, she saw his lips and they both didn't realise they were leaning.

They both leaned closer and they both were.....

Disturbed by Veer's phone. They both looked at each and pulled away quickly. Veer cleared his throat and picked up his phone whereas Pari was red like a tomato.

She quickly ran to the closet to take her clothes and ran to the bathroom.

Veer saw her and ran his hand down his face, he went to his study room.

Pari came out and saw the room empty and quickly went to bed and tried to sleep but her kind was reminding her about what happened.

She blushed and turned to her side to sleep. At night she felt someone's arms and chest at her back and sigh at the comfort.

.
.
.
.
.

It was a week and everyone was running here and there to prepare for the reception. Pari tried her gown and she loved it. What she loved more was her gown was matching with Veer.

It also was a week of the elders and younger getting their protein food and now they all daily wait for their family time. Pari now brings everyone to the lounge and talks to everyone and makes everyone engage with themselves.

They all look forward for this time of the day.

She also talks to Veer, even though she is the only one who talks and Veer who just listens. She does feel bad that maybe he doesn't like her or thinks she is annoying but when her father in law told her to keep on trying. She does this regularly.

She talks about her day and how she is with her bhachas also asking about his day but getting a nod or hum in return. She still smiles at least it is better than no talk at all.

Pari was sitting in her chamber after a long day and saw Veer coming inside. She turned to him but he as usual ignored her. It hurts knowing you're the only one to try and not get anything in return.

She sighed as it was happening from a week. She felt tears in her eyes but then a fire was shown. She will talk to him and ask him. That was her determination. She knows he listens to her. He heard her when she said she likes books and the next day the whole library had her favourite books and all she reads. He heard her when she said that she loves to wear sarees and the next hour the designer came and showed her all her new and only one piece collection.

But still it feels like he is doing all these just as a responsibility and nothing else.

Pari came from her thoughts and prepared herself for tomorrow.

Tomorrow all the business partners, clients and royal families from around the world will come and bade hukum was going to introduce Lari as the queen.

She was so nervous but the smile from her family and seeing their happiness made her do it and get through it.

Pari went to the lounge area and saw everyone there. She sat with them and talked. She laughed with her bhachas as they were making fun. Soon they went to their chambers and slept.

The sun's ray shined the Rathore Palace and everyone was awake getting ready. The reception is at 6 in the afternoon.

Abir, Adhir and Piyush were all present in the Rathore Palace and was with Pari. They haven't left her from the time they came.

Everyone had lunch together and talked about business while Pari and the youngers were talking about the new movie that they have been wanting to see.

It was 4 and everyone had 2 hours to get ready. Veer had called the girls who did Pari's makeup on her wedding day.