Chapter Six

Authors POV

It was for the first time that something other than work kept the king of Rajasthan awake. Veer kept on looking at the picture while thinking why did he agree on marrying her, why did his chest feel so heavy yet at so much peace.  He knew it couldn't be his heart because he made it stone cold years ago then what is it.

Veer's POV

I don't know what kind of feeling this is. It's so suffocating yet so relieving. I looked at her photo and thought what if she expects things from me. I can give whatever she needs and wants, I'm Veer Singh Rathore. The king of Rajasthan and the king of the Mafia, she will get whatever she wants whether it is jewellery, money, clothes or whatsoever. But I do know one can thing is that I can't give her love. Its the most ridiculous thing ever, and that is one thing I can never give her.

I don't do love, but what if she expects me to give her that. It's too late to even back down from this marriage because I told Dada sa yes and its the first time in years I've seen a glimpse of something else apart from coldness in his eyes but what I don't know.

Flashback

Veer was thinking about something when he heard a knock and saw Dada sa coming in.

"So what is your answer" asked Dada sa

Veer thought about it for a second and then replied.

Yes, I will marry her.

As soon as the words left from Veer's mouth Dada sa eyes had a glint of something for a second.

It was a glint of happiness.

Good decision I was coming here to tell that even if you did say no I would have got her married in to you and if not you then one of your brothers. Dada sa said and Veer's eyes darkened at the thought her belonging to someone else.

Dada sa saw that his fist were clenched and smirk saying "we will ask them to meet us tomorrow". Veer's heart did a flip thinking about her being there.

Flashback Ends

you're stuck with me now because Veer Singh Rathore gets whatever he sets his eyes on. And this time it is you and I will have you by hook or by crook. I am possessive but I promise to keep you safe.

Authors POV

At the other side, Pari kept looking at the moon while clutching her chest where her heart is located to keep it from beating so fast.

Shivji hum nahi jannte ke yeh kis tara ki feeling hai but I trust you and I know that whatever you have written for me, its for the best, said Pari.

(* shivji, I don't know what kind of feeling this is*)

Bacha what are you doing here, said Abir suddenly appearing out of no where.

(*child*)

Pari shriek in fear and looked at her father and said,

Papa aap ne to mujhe daara hi diya.

(* Dad you scared me*)

Abir laughed at her face and said sorry beta whereas Pari pouted.

It's ok papa, said Pari.

Ok now tell me what are you doing here, Abir asked. Pari looked at the moon and said yeh chand ko dek rahi thi, bohut shant hai and very beautiful too. Hmm woh ti hai, said Abir.

(* I was looking at the moon, it is very quiet *)

But tell me what are you thinking about, Abir asked. Papa I don't know why but I have this weird feeling and I don't know what kind of feeling it is. But I do know it's a good one, said Pari.

Jo bhi hoga achae ke liya hoga, said Abir.

(* whatever happens it happens for good*)

Now its too late you should go to bed now beta, Abir told her as he kissed her forehead and then looked at the moon when Pari left.

Abir's POV

As i stared at the moon my thoughts were broken when my phone rang, i looked at it and saw bade papa calling me. I picked it up.

Hello, Abir.... i have to discuss something with you can you and your family come to the palace or do you want us to come to your place, bade papa said.

Well... I and my eldest son would come and we also have something to say.

Ok, what about at 11am, asked bade papa.

Yes that's fine, we will see you tomorrow.

Yes, he said and then we hung up the call.

Who was papa, asked Adhir as he came from behind me.

It was bade papa.. he wants to meet us tomorrow so only you and I will go and we have to talk to them about Pari's fear, I said as Adhir nodded his head.

Go to sleep, it's too late and we will go to their Palace at 11 so be ready, I said.

Yes papa and good night, said Adhir as he went to his room.

*sigh* I hope everything will be alright and Pari's fear will be

At the other side, Dada sa was thinking how will he tell his family about all this but he knows one thing is that all the men of this family will protect that little angel with all they have...

How will the Rathores react when they come to know about this
Will Pari's fear come to an end
Will Veer help her to overcome her fear
Find out on The Royal Devil's Peace.

Love you beautiful angels
Hazelwool
1000 words.