Chapter Eighteen

PARI'S POV

Bhabhi ma you're leaving us,said Shiv.

Yes, I answered.

What, why Bhabhi ma please don't leave us, said Ayush as his hands started to shiver.

But I have to bhacha.

No no why please. Did we did something. If we did then please forgive us, said Shiv as he came near me and held my hands.

Yes Bhabhi ma please don't go please d-dont lea-ave us please, said Ayran as he kneeled to the ground and held my waist and cried.

Bhacha I'm not actually leaving you, I said as I held his hands.

That's what I'm trying to say but these boys are not letting me speak, said Dad as he rubbed his forehead.

Then where are you going, said Shiv wiping his tears.

It's a ritual that I have to do. In which I have to go home for two days and stay there and then I'll come back, it's called pagphera.

Really, asked Shaurya.

Yes.

Ok but two days is too much Bhabhi ma, said Shiv.

Just one da-

That's not up for a discussion. She is going for two days and then she will be back, Dad said.

Shivu bhacha I promise I'll come back pretty soon.

Ok.

Now I have to go.

Ok, said Ayran.

You have leave my hand.

Oh sorry, said Ayran with sheepishly smile.

I giggled and walked toward dada sa and took his blessings and then the rest of the elders.

I looked towards him to see him looking at me. I looked down immediately.

Veer go and drop Pari and come to the main office, said dada sa.

He nodded and took my suitcase and went out while I followed him after waving to everyone.

When I went out he was already in the car waiting for me, seeing me he came out and opened my side of the door.

I sat down and muttered a thank you as he closed my door and went to his side and came in. He started the car and drove to our destination.

AUTHORS POV

Pari was looking out the window as it a uncomfortable silence between them.

She turned to look at him but her eyes stucked to one place.

His hands.

She saw how strong and veiny his hands were and how they held the steering wheel-

God Pari what are you thinking.

What do you mean "what are you thinking"?

Isn't he your man?