How the hell did this happen

I don't know how I got here.

I was just minding my buziness really, looking for a purpose in life. When all of a sudden, I got into a war because I became friends with a bunch of British people, who made and sold drugs in a caravan. And apparently they made their drug nation in the teritory of some other guy named Dream. From what I've heard, he wears a white mask and green hoodie and is really good at fighting.

I don't know what I'm doing with my life. But I'll admit, it's fun. I think they're arguing about surrender or something, I zoned out.

"We won't give in to your demands, Dream" Wilbur affirmed. I guess we're arguing now.

"Oh, I'll make sure by tomorrow you reconsider those words, Wilbur" Dream taunted our side. Out of the two sides I could've picked, I had to choose the losing team, because god hates me.

"We'll see about that bitch!" Tommy flipped him off. I accidentally let out a laugh that was heard by everyone. They chose the worst time to be silent there. Before we turned to leave, Dream glared at my direction specifically. I glared him back out of spite. We stood there for a moment or two, and then one of Dream's friends called him over, making me the winner of the glare-off.

"Weirdo" I muttered and followed the rest. They went inside the camarvan. Was it caravan or camarvan? Eh, I don't remember.

"I'm guessing there's gonna be a fight tomorrow?" Tubbo piped up. Wilbur stood thinking.

"There might be and I know we are underprepared, but I believe that each and every one of you have what it takes to win" he inspired us. Well, inspired the others. I don't really care what I do at this point. I just wanted to die in war knowing that I will never go down without a fight.

Also, it would look really cool when they tell my story one day as one of the fallen soldiers. I can just imagine years later after this war ends, Wilbur is introducing new members to L'manburg and using me as an example of how we fought for this country and people were sacrificed in the claiming of our independence. That'd be awesome.

"New recruit! Do I have your attention?" I snapped back into the real world.

"Yes sir, I apologize" I quickly replied. Tommy looked at me.

"What were you thinking about?" he eagerly asked me. For some reason, he's been really attached to me, ever since I came here. I have to say, kid's got a lot of ambition. Something that I lost a long time ago. That makes me sound like I'm really old.

"Random things" I shrugged.

"Like what?" he egged on. I debated on whether or not I should tell him, seeing as how I wasn't really thinking about anything.

"Like brushing your teeth is the only time you clean your skeleton" I answered, nonchalantly. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and went silent for a bit.

"I'm not even gonna ask how you would think of that" he concluded and turned his attention back to Wilbur. I should probably contribute to the team.

"Any ideas to how we an counter their attack" he asked all of us. Tommy's eyes lit up.

"How about we rig the entrance with TNT?" he suggested, almost immediately getting shutdown by Eret.

"I don't think we should do that. If it's not their base, it wouldn't do much damage and it could possibly break our walls" he reasoned, a little too quickly. Almost like he was nervous. What would he be nervous about? Maybe he had a farm there or something.

"That is true. We need a plan that has the least drawback on us" Wilbur agreed with him. Thinking about Dream and his buddies, they seem to be more on the careless side when it comes to plans. They don't think things thoroughly, and the only reason we never see that when they execute their plans is because we were never a big enough threat to think about solutions that they didn't. So, we have to think of something that they would never expect.

"I know this sounds cliche, but we need to think outside the box" I thought of ways we could deceive them. Dream is the most dangerous out of all of them. He has the brain to tell what we're planning to do.

"How though? They know our every move and they know how to prevent it" Fundy interjected. Well, let's try to think like the enemy.

"So if I were Dream, what would I do?" I asked myself. And then a lightbulb lit up in my head.

"Dream is someone who thinks ahead. What if we were to steal one of his plans?" I suggested. Wilbur diverted his attention to me.

"New recruit, continue" he encouraged. Eyes landed on me once again.

"Firstly I have a name sir. Secondly I was thinking we could rig the underground with TNT so if they say no to our freedom we blow it up. And if they try to run away, we set the forest on fire, so the smoke will cloud their vision" I played the scenario in my head.

"That is... a crazy idea that's for sure" Fundy said.

"Do you really think it's gonna work?" Tubbo curiously asked.

"That sounds like a terrible idea and not to mention dangerous" Wilbur doubted.

"With all due respect sir, do you have a better one?" I asked. He sighed and rubbed his eyes.

"We don't really have a lot more ideas, Wilbur" Tommy agreed with me.

"Vex, do you really have a plan on how your gonna pull this off?" He gave in. I smiled at my victory.

"Yes, and they're never gonna see it coming"

A/N

Hello! This is a new book. I have written a few in the past so check them out if you like this one.

Warnings include:

*swearing
*gore
*kidnapping
*blood
*Stockholm syndrome
*self harm
*detailed injuries
*a literal main character who has no care for whether she dies or not
*and muffins. Lots of em'

This is set in a realistic dreamsmp. Everyone has one life. Our MC's name is Vexity. She has silver hair and blue eyes. It is infact a Dream x oc

This IS a reupload, because of complications. I'm sorry you had to go through the trouble, but I will make sure this never happens again.