how you so dumb but so smart?

With permission from George to go outside, I went straight to where Dream was supposed to be. With Schlatt.

I'm banned from L'manburg, but I never not revisited somewhere I was banned in, so I gotta keep the continuity.

I made it to L'manburg and the coast seemed pretty clear. Oh shit is that Bad? I have proof. Proof! I tell you. That karma is real. Thank God I didn't wrong him. And I don't think he's in L'manburg, but I don't wanna take risks, so I need to be sneak-

"Vex!?" I stopped for a second and spotted Tommy next to a royal pig king looking guy. Tommy! He's okay.

"Oh my god, Tommy!" I tried to whisper shout as much as possible, but Tommy sprinted to me, hugging the shit out of me and knocking us over. My god that hurt.

"I haven't seen you in such a long fucking time" it sounded like he was crying. Goddamn, this is the most affection I got in my whole life. Sad I know.

"There there, it's fine. I'm here" I patted his head out of awkwardness while the king dude looked at us with the most confused face.

"Tommy, who is this?" He asked. Tommy is a bit too emotional and won't let me go, so I should probably answer him.

"Vexity Embers. Professional escape artist, anarchist, part time assassin, former bounty hunter and certified prick" I gave an amazing introduction. By the look on his face he just accepted it. Tommy pet me go

"Technoblade. Potato king, Hypixel Deity and nicknamed the Blood God" I held up a hand which he shook. Goddamn. I'm not even gonna question that.

"She's the most badass person I've met that isn't you" Tommy highlighted. Aww, I never thought I'd like a child other than Purpled.

"What are you two doing here? Weren't you kicked out?" Tommy shook his head.

"Schlatt announced a festival and we're trying to get some information on it" Festival? That could be fun.

"Festival sounds fun" do they have good food there? My god I need more of those muffins. I hope the person who made them will go here. Please god let me meet someone I actually want to meet.

"Schlatt wants to celebrate democracy and freedom and shit from what I've heard" freedom? FREEDOM?? Any country led by Schlatt will end up in shit blowing up. I guarantee you.

"When is it?"

"A few days from now. It's the perfect opportunity" Techno answered. I like this guy's aesthetic. Royal yet not a king. A friend if the people it seems. I'm sure we'll get along well. Wait, dammit! I got distracted. I'm supposed to confront Dream.

"I gotta go. I forgot I had to.. do something" I quickly excused myself and left them. I heard Tommy call out for me but I didn't look back. We're gonna meet again pretty soon anyway. I sneaked behind the podium and went to the Whitehouse. A president is always in the Whitehouse.

'You do know what you're giving away, right?'

'Of course I do. I know my shit'

Schlatt and Dream. I know those two's alliance won't last long. Both are obsessed with power. Schlatt is too far gone, but it's not too late for Dream. They will always fight for superiority, always clash about who is better. And both are manipulative. I know Dream won't fall for his trick, and neither will Schlatt. So I'm not too worried of something sinister happening.

'How do I know this is real?'

'I'm not stupid enough to trick you. I know what your capable of'

'Good'