i thank you

Vex had been staying here for a month now. Noone besides Tommy tried to see her. Which was good. She did miss them, but the risk of them being harmed was too high.

She moved back to her old room, when it was clean of blood. They allowed her to have souvenirs and little things around, but nothing that could potentially backfire at them. Even though it was slow, they were starting to trust her. She was allowed anywhere in the house, and cooked dinner sometimes. George was the one to suggest it, after Vex was told she couldn't stay in their house rent free. She of course argued, that they were the ones that brought her here and she didn't want to be here. She was forced to agree, since the boys' food was bland and tasteless. She didn't poison them, for some reason. They wouldn't admit it, but she made some good food.

"Anything new, with L'manburg?" She asked Dream. Hopeful. He gave her a glance.

"Wilbur's holding an election" he took a bite from his potatoes. She was surprised. Wilbur didn't seem like one to hold an election. She saw presidency as a way of the rich and mighty to take control over the weak. Now she was skeptical.

"What for? Isn't he already the leader?" She asked.

"Something about stabilizing his position" he answered, not really minding if she knew or not.

"What about-"

"Tommy is Wilbur's right hand man, Tubbo's is doing fine, Fundy I don't know much of and Niki is still running her bakery" he reported. She wasn't expecting this much information. Usually Dream would tell her they aren't dead.

"I mean. Technically speaking, I haven't tried to off myself, I've been doing well in training, cooking food that isn't poisoned. And I haven't caused trouble-"

"You aren't allowed in the election"

Vex POV

Okay damn. You really wanna bitch about it?

"Any specific reason why?" I've followed every rule, what more could you want?

"If Wilbur ends up not winning I cant guarantee the winner's safety with you around" he didn't spare a glance at me. Who else could possibly be a competitor to Wilbur? He created the damn country.

"Who else is competing?" Dream finished his plate and put it in the sink. It's weird being the only two in the house since George has 'buziness' to attend to and Sapbitch is out somewhere with Karl. Who is a lovely person might I add. Too bad he met that him. I wish I could say meeting Sapnap wasn't a disaster.

"Fundy and Niki are running, as well as Quackity and George" he washed his plate. George is allowed to run and I'm not? Talk about favouritism.

"I dont know who the hell Quackity is but the others don't seem like a threat to Wilbur" Who is Quackity? I heard Karl mention him once, but that's it.

"Also, Jschlatt is running by himself" Ah crap not him.

"Ah shit, that ain't good" I thought aloud. We may have had some history.

"You know him?" He asked me, finally looking at me. Yes, look at me when I talk to you rude ass.

"I may have robbed him once or twice or... thirteen times" I mumbled. Last time I saw him he was cursing at me from his front window very loudly. He was actually where I learned most of my swear words from.

"Thirteen times? How?" He exaggerated. Oh dont be so dramatic.

"Used to live with him for awhile, but got tired of him stumbling in drunk every damn night" my god was it annoying.

"Are you his daughter?" Woah, let's not jump to conclusions here.

"No no, he just found me off the streets, felt bad, made a deal and got scammed, to say the least" he doesn't need to know the details.

"Wha- it doesn't matter, you aren't going regardless" oh come on. I haven't seen them in ages now. And they decide to have an election I'm not allowed to go to? Give me a break.

"I get what your saying, I could very well burn the whole place down- but! Buuut, I can also promise to not do that. I can have self control" I can't but dammit I'm willing to try. I could see his hesitation through that pale white mask of his.

"You could tie my wrists behind my back-that sounds kinky. And you can be the one to lead me around, hell you can cover my mouth if it's to your liking-this just sounds wrong in so many ways" I stopped mid sentence. This sounds extremely uncomfortable. And I know how much he likes controlling people. But it's for my former country I guess.

"Fine. Not in a weird way, I can be the one to take you there in cuffs" Really? Is this really happening? Or is he screwing with me?

"Okay I didn't think you were into cuffs, but I'm not one to kinkshame" I can see L'manburg again! The country I died and came back for! The country that still called me a recruit. I want to talk with Wilbur if I can about that as well.

"You are making it so hard to agree" right. I still can't believe he agreed. I thought he would be the stubborn bitch he is but I guess he found it in the deepest part of his heart to let me there. If there even is a heart in there.

"Thank you. I know it probabaly doesn't mean a lot to you. But I really appreciate it" I did. The people at L'manburg really grew on me. Especially Tommy and Tubbo. The stupid shit they got themselves into and I had to get them out of. Then I would get yelled at Wilbur because they were my responsibility. I hate most children but them I made an exception.

"As long as you dont pull anything, it's fine" he adjusted his mask and quickly went away almost in a panic, but I don't have time to care about that. I have something to look forward to. And that's Wilbur's win.