'○' what a twist!!

"Are you apart of the Dream Team?" Tommy asked. Well yeah, that was the deal.

"Yeah, but I'd like to think of it like an alliance" I wouldn't call them allies, more like co-workers.

"Did they hurt you?" Aww that's adorable.

"Dream killed me once, but other than that, not really" look at him caring for little ol' me.

"He killed you??" He squinted his eyes, which I noticed was a sign of confusion.

"Yeah, but I got revived by God again" I'm never gonna live that down.

"You were revived?! AGAIN?!" I forgot how loud this kid can be.

"Yeah, remember when you were being a dumbass and tried to save me, and I sacrificed myself for you?" His face contorted into a look of guilt.

"Yeeeaaah, sorry about that" he scratched the back of his head. As long as you you weren't an even BIGGER dumbass to try and help me when it happened.

"Apparently, sacrifice is the goodest thing you can do, so you get presented with a choice to either go to heaven, or to have a second chance at living" Wilbur picked his head up when he heard me.

"Why did you come back?" Well that's obvious.

"I wasn't gonna die to Dream and his posse" it wasn't the real reason but I don't wanna be all mushy and cheezy about it.

"Why did Dream fuckin murder you?" Oh shit I just realized I basically asked Dream to be my boyfriend. Yeah, he definitely doesn't need to know that.

"Cause he's a bitch" he didn't even argue. Wilbur on the other hand, was suspicious. He's also very observant, which is why I'm wary of him.

"Agreed, my friend!" Tommy slung an arm around my shoulder and I did the same.

"Eyyy, Tommay" you know what we do. The homie right here. He burst out laughing and so did I. We are both very weird people.

"What happened after you were revived?" Wilbur inserted himself into the conversation like the rude yet admittedly attractive man he is.

"I don't know exactly what happened, but when I woke up I saw Bad talking to him before he left. Then he told me about the injuries and how it should heal not too long after" he hummed in acknowledgment. Okay that was pretty convincing.

"Where's Technoblade?" Forgot about that guy. Cool dude.

"Mining for netherite in the nether. Always grinding, " Wilbur answered. Alright, are there any other  members in.. Pogtopia?

"Is there anyone other than us four, plus Tubbo?" By the looks in their faces, my answer was no. I don't got no combat skills, no redstone skills, no trapping skills, no armour, no weapons, no bitches, no diamonds, no netherite, no food and no will to live.

"No, not right now anyway" Tommy continued to mine out more of the ravine. To think they chose a ravine instead of building a house. I guess they're poor and it's concealed, but literally noone would venture out this far and there are trees right outside of here.

"What are you guys even eating? Cuz trust me human meat doesn't taste good" let's just say I was naive.

"What the fuck?" Tommy scrunched his face. It was against my will okay? I didn't even know it was human meat.

"If it ever gets to that point, of course" I have to clarify for legal purposes. I don't know the laws of this country, so I ain't risking it.

"That sounds more of experience rather than general knowledge. Care to explain?" Wilbur nervously laughed behind me. No. Simply no.

"No. I will not" I don't know if Dream knows where I am, but it's not like he needs to worry.

Tomorrow...

Life is a like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get. Well I must of got the same piece of chocolate cause I got kidnapped when I was trying to go back to the Dream Team. Ironic.

I have no clue where I am or who did it, all I know is I can't reach my pocket knife and there restraints are pretty professional. Which makes me think its a mercenary. I've been here for a few hours, and I don't think they intend to kill me. If they wanted to, they would have done it already. So they either want something from me. Not material objects, but maybe a favor or a debt. When you've been in the same situation alot of times you usually get the hang of it.

"If you were waiting for me to wake up, I'm awake!" I know most kidnappers are wannabe fakers, because I've encountered those before, but this one is a bit more well done, which makes me think it's serious.

"You must be Vexity Embers. Escape artist and bounty hunter, right?" This person has a very attractive voice, I have to say. It's so soporific and smooth.

"Depends who told you about me" I felt them take off the blindfold from my eyes, and what I saw caught me quiet for a second. Damn, they're kinda hot. They were wearing this long black cape with a hood, but their face was cold and sharp, with mesmerizing red eyes.

"Elaine.. Rosewood" Elaine? I've heard that name somewhere. Dream's crush?

"Okay, if I may, why did you kidnap me Ms. Rosewood?" I don't know, Dream never told me what she looked like. If it IS her, damn he got lucky.

"No need for formalities. I just need a few answers" okay seems easy enough. It would've been a lot less effort to talk about it in a forest or something, but y'know I don't mind we're the only two people here.

"What if I refuse to cooperate?" I don't mind you doing bad things to me, Lady Rose.

"It's about Dream" Okay that is enough to convince me to stop simping over her. As much as I hate Dream, it's a dick move to steal his former girlfriend, especially now when he's trying to move on.

"You must be the princess he told me about. It's a pleasure to meet you" her eyes softened. I did not expect to meet her or for her to be alive, but I'm not even gonna question it.

"I overheard a few of your conversations, and you two seem to be close to each other" this is the only girl I have spoken to for so long. There was Nikki but we got separated after the kidnapping.

"Yeah, he's really hung over you, and tried to go on a head hunt to find you. Said you were the only one who cared about him" I don't need to sugarcoat anything really. She deserves the truth.

"Don't you care about him too?" Getting straight to the point I see. Yes I do.

"I do. And when he told me felt the same, we decided it was best to take some time to process things. Hope this doesn't mean your going to kill me now" I couldn't get a read on her, and I don't wanna risk it.

"You're fine, I'm just glad he found someone else" she smiled. I hope that means I get to keep my head intact.

"I would ask what happened with you, with all the disappearing and shit, but I feel like your not in the mood for that, sooo are we done here?" I don't like talking about my past either so I can understand.

"Partially, as you know I'm Tubbo's sister and Schlatt's daughter. I've been getting some word that he's been abusing my brother, so I wanna kill him" Okay that's reasonable.

"What do you want me to do?" She has a plan and I would want nothing more than to be apart of it.