murder is poggers

"It's been so long. I've heard about you, but I didn't think it would actually be you!" He was really excited. While I was trying to think of an excuse.

"Yeah, I must be pretty infamous around here" Dream glanced between us in confusion, while Bad examined the slash on my stomach.

"Do you two... know each other?" Yeeaah, kinda. I am cringing so hard. Bad was my first boyfriend. He was the nicest, purest soul in a world full of horrid. Him and I lived together for a few months when he was framed for a crime he didn't commit and went to jail. I didn't feel worthy to be his partner. I knew I would only drag him down. He tried so hard to curve my ways and make me a better person. But I was scared of him leaving me when he found out I couldn't change. So when he was in jail, I secretly broke him out and escaped, leaving him a note that said I wasn't coming back and that I was thankful for the things he did for me.

"Yeah, old friends" wait, huh? We dated, didn't we? Does he have amnesia? Or maybe he blocked it from his memory because it was so traumatic? Or did he not even consider it a relationship. Oh my god that would make me look so stupid.

"Don't worry, he isn't someone I wronged" at least not directly.

"Do you mind if I lift the shirt to bandage your stomach?" Oh, right.

"Yeah, I don't mind. Do what you have to do" I will say he's one of the only people I trust with my life. Bad wouldn't harm anyone, even if he wanted to. He looks like a demon, but he is a damn good person.

"Okay, I.. have to go help Sap" I only caught a glimpse of Dream, but I could tell he didn't like what Bad just said. I don't know if he believed it or not, but he seemed suspicious.

"Sooo, how have you been?" I initiated. He was cleaning the wound.

"Fine, I'd say. Me and my friend Skeppy are living in a mansion not too far from here" damn when did he get rich?

"What about you? I've been hearing you are a part of the Dream Team" well yeah, technically.

"Yeah, I guess so. Me and Dream struck a deal" he doesn't need to know all the details. I guess he's moved on from our past.

"How did you fall for Dream?" How the fuck did he know.

"How did you..?"

"I might have accidentally eaves dropped on you two before I joined in" Bad! You are better than that!

"Never did I think you would eaves drop" he started wrapping the bandages. Ow! I don't know how many times I can go through this.

"That's why I told him we were old friends, it would've been a bit weird if he knew we dated" ooooh, that makes a lot of sense. So he does remember.

"I'm sorry for walking out on you like that" I feel so bad. He did so much for me and I just left him with a note and a mental slap to the face.

"It's fine. I understand it was hard for you. If anything I appreciate you trying to change" this man. He is a good man.

"You are too good for this wretched world" he laughed and finished wrapping. I look like a damn pincushion.

"And done. It should heal in about a week" much better, and comfortable.

"Thanks. Not just for this but for everything" he put the bandages away. This man is never gonna see a sight of hell in his afterlife.

"Of course! I brought some muffins" Oh my god, are you the one who made those muffins? Who am I kidding, he used to bake all sorts of desserts.

"How did I not know it was you?" I think one of my braincells just died.

"Dream told me how much you liked them so I brought you some" he is simply an angel your honor.