Hello there

It took about 5 minutes to get the door completely open. I put it back in my jacket pocket just to make sure they don't take it. I'm assuming I haven't eaten in a few days, cause it really feels like it. I would escape, buuuut that would be inefficient. I wonder if they have any food. I walked out of my room and went down the stairs.

Surprisingly noone was downstairs. If you have a kidnapped hostage, shouldn't you be like patrolling the halls or something? Whatever I have a purpose to be here. I spotted the kitchen and searched around for food. I couldn't find anything until I looked in the pantry and saw muffins. They look amazing. Well their mine now. I took a bite out of one.

Oh

My

God

My tongue has been blessed. Holy shit.  These are heavenly.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" someone shouted behind me. I turned around to see Dream fully dressed in his usual manhunt attire.

"Oh it's you, give me a second, I'm having an intimate moment" I dismissed with my mouth full. I cannot believe how good this is.

"Okay I dont now how you got out, but you need to go back to your room" he ordered. I took the whole tray of muffins and walked past him, but be grabbed me by the neck.

"Where are you going?" He taunted. This weirdo.

"Upstairs to my room" I spat. He frowned and led me to my bedroom. These muffins tho. They slap.

"Now that you woke up, we're going o set some ground rules" he started off. We made it to my room and I set the treats on the nightstand. He closed the door.

"First and foremost, you aren't allowed to escape this house, or specifically you aren't allowed to see any L'manburg members or go to L'manburg at all" he held up one finger. I nodded while stuffing my face with muffins.

"Second, you will mostly be confined in your room. Either George, Sapnap or I will deliver food to you 2-3 times a day" he held up two fingers.

"Third, we will know if you steal something from the house and if you try to break any rules we will throw you in the prison cell in the basement" he warned. I finished the last muffin.

"I have one question" I clasped my hands together and in all seriousness, I asked:

"Who made these muffins?" I saw Dream frozen, trying to process what I just asked.

"You were kidnapped, I'm threatening to lock you up in a cell and possibly kill you, and that's want you have to say?" He questioned. I shrugged it off.

"Dude, you have tried these right? An angel must've made these" I wasn't exaggerating. He let out a chuckle.

"Ironic that a demon made them" he laughed. Way to lighten the mood.

"Demon? Shit, I poisoned myself didnt I?" I laughed with him. He suddenly cleared his throat and went stiff again. It was nice while it lasted.

"No you didn't. I would make sure you didn't" he coldly replied. Oh? Is he making sure I was safe? That's cute.

"Are you making sure that I won't die? That's sweet" I felt touched. He snapped his head towards me.

"Don't get ahead of yourself. I'm only keeping you alive because we can use you to threaten your leader" my smile shifted into a frown. That was unnaturally quick. Personality disorder or somethin.

"Straightforward. I like that" I smirked catching him off guard again.

"Anyways, those are the rules, break em, you wake up in a cell. Obey and we won't hurt you or your friends" he ended his long ass speech. I nodded. He almost left the room, before I remembered something.

"Wait!" I called out. He turned around instantly.

"What do you want?" He spat. I ignored the rudeness in his voice and continued.

"Can you bring me more muffins?" I asked him. He closed the door and locked it, twice.

"I won't eat anything if I don't get the muffins!" I warned him. And I mean that. I will gladly die from dehydration or starvation before I die to these fools.

What to do now? There aren't many things I can do in here. And getting out isn't much of an option, cause then they'll target L'manburg. I wouldn't have much trouble escaping, it's these annoying nincanpoops that are going to drag me back here. Also I am not going until I become best friends with the professional chef that made those extravagant pastries. I simply am not. If they're one of the Dream Team members, it's gonna be real awkward.

"Should've brought some water, I'm thirsty" I thought aloud. There's definitely water in the kitchen and I wonder if I can find more muffins. Actually, let's see how long Dream is going to be stubborn about the muffins. If I starve, so be it.

I looked around my room again. What to do now though. I could contemplate my life choices, like I used to everyday. Well, until life became somewhat interesting. Nah, That's too philosophical. I opened the drawer of the nightstand and saw a roll of yarn, a paperclip and a few scattered papers.

Why are these even here? Well, whatever can keep me busy I guess. I wonder if I can knit with a paperclip. I'm up for the challenge. Also, now I have a way to get out of this room, via the door. Shoulda checked your drawers Dreamy. A paperclip could break you out of prison. If it comes to it, I'll use it. But for now...

Let's wait for Dreamy