You better be a good cook

A few days later (Dream POV)

It's been 3 days and our hostage hasn't been making any problems for us. That's good. She hasn't made any attempts at escaping ever since I caught her in the kitchen. Soon enough L'manburg will want their member back.

"Dream?" I heard Sapnap call out to me. I turned to see him with a concerned look on his face.

"What's up?" I asked him nonchalantly.

"That girl hasn't been eating anything" he pointed upstairs to where she was. Hasn't been eating? I made sure these two would give food to her. Is she allergic to something?

"Why? We did give her food right?" I asked. He huffed.

"I went to give her food and saw stains on the bottom of the stairs. I made that stew the day she came here, and I didn't remember that stain when we finished dinner" he explained. Right. Even if he spilled any, he had a tray. And I don't remember there being any stains when I was patrolling the halls after dinner. Before I could investigate further, we heard a crash downstairs. Without further thought, we made our way down. Sap went to the kitchen and I went to the armoury.

"What do you think you're doing?!" I heard, and rushed to the kitchen, where I found the girl tackled to the ground, along with a bunch of muffins that Bad made. Sap tightened his grip.

"Easy! I'm not as strong as you think" she hissed. He kept his grip strong.

"How did you even get out?" I asked. She scoffed.

"You left a paperclip in the nightstand, oh great almighty Dream" she mocked, making Sapnap pull her upwards and hold her against the wall. Alyssa must've left it when she was staying here.

"Just take her to her room and we'll search it fully" I heard her laugh.

"Funny you think that's gonna stop me" she chuckled. We escorted her to her room and  closed the door behind us.

"Why didn't you escape when you had the chance?" Sap spoke in a hushed tone, confusedly.

"Hm?" She hummed, while laying on the bed. I recalled the first and last time we talked.

"I won't eat anything if you don't bring the muffins!"

Ah, that's right. I can't believe she did all of this, just to eat his muffins.

"What's the use of escaping? Your either gonna drag me back here or attack us. Doing that will make things difficult for anyone involved" she explained. He was skeptical, but kept searching her room.

"Sap told me you weren't eating anything. I already know why, but I'd like to know what you did with the food" I demanded. This woman is something else. A dangerous something at that.

"I didn't eat it, that's for sure" she half-responded. I put two and two together.

"You've been sneaking out haven't you?" I said crossing my arms. She shot me with finger guns.

"Bingo bongo!" she smiled at me. Can't believe this woman is in war and hostage situation and still acting like a child.

"You must be good at stealth, because I didn't see or hear you" I sounded emotionless, to instill fear.

"All those years of robbery and thievery really paid off. You could say I like to be caught just so I could see how I can get out of that situation" I froze at that. Not from fear but from confusion. Just who is this girl?

"Excuse me what!?" Sap chimed in. She chuckled.

"You think this is new to me? I'm a goddamn escape artist, firefox" he frowned at the nickname. I almost laughed at it. But an escape artist? Wow. I guess I should be glad she didn't rob us and run away.

"Remind me why we're keeping her alive?" Sap rubbed his eyelids. I'm questioning myself at this point.

"When did you even get out? We were all patrolling the area" I remembered us talking while we were guarding the door.

"Let's just say watergirl was dozing on the job" she made a putting glasses up gesture with her hands. Watergirl, or who I'm guessing is George was dozing off when she snuck past him.

"Watergirl? Dozing on the jo- Oh you mean George. Yeah it's George" Sap had the late realization. Though her answer prompted me to the next question.

"Was there a reason for all that effort? Or was it just to mess with us" It could be either way considering what she's done so far.

"There wasn't a specific reason but it wasn't to mess with you either" she yawned.

"You threw away the food I made out of spite then?" Sap gave her a dirty look. She shrugged it off.

"You better be a good cook, because Tommy ate that"