Flying birds

"Oh, wow. How noble of you Tommy" Wait what? No! You cannot be doing this right now. I couldn't even object, because of this stupid thing on my mouth.

"Tommy, the fuck are you doing?" Wilbur scolded him, but Tommy stepped upfront.

"A bow duel, whoever gets hit first, loses" Tommy. TOMMY. WHAT THE FUCK, TOMMY!?

"TOMMY" I was able to choke out. All eyes landed on me again. I shook my head violently.

"What do you have to offer?" Dream asked him, ignoring my struggles. I tried to get up, but the bastard hit the back of my knees. Didn't stop me from trying.

"Shit" I cursed at my injuries. This is all my fault. Why did I come up with that plan?! I won't let Tommy wager his life in exchange for mine.

"Don't *cough* do it!" I croaked out the best I could. He glanced at mr and nodded. What the hell was that supposed to mean?! Oh hell naw.

"L'manburg's freedom" he spoke with no hesitation. This dumb bitch. With not many choices left, I headbutted straight into the ground, effectively drawing blood out.

"She might kill herself, before I kill her" They looked at me shocked. I used the blood and my own saliva to soak the cloth on my mouth. Which surprisingly worked. It slipped off of me, leaving a metallic taste on my mouth.

"Don't you fucking dare do it, Tommy" I told him. Sapnap tried to cover my mouth again, but I bit his hand.

"Ow!" He let out, yet Dream stopped him from putting it around my mouth.

"Let's see what she has to say" he glanced at me. I was just absolutely bathed in bruises and blood, I could die at any moment. Guess I'd be seeing god again.

"Screw you first of all, second of all Tommy don't you even think about it" I glared at him. Tubbo and Fundy haven't said a thing, while Wilbut was silently accepting defeat.

"We can't let you die!" He argued. How idiotic can one child be?!

"You blind? Look at me! I'm about to pass away any second now! By the time you two are fighting, this country's gonna lose two people!" I reasoned with him. There was no way out of this. And in Tommy's eyes, he looked to have finally seen that.

"Dream" I was defeated. He hummed at me. Even if I kill myself by making a deal, I know he isn't going to just let L'manburg go. This man is beyond what I could ever be. I need to find a way for both of us not to die.

"I'll join your team and serve under you for whatever time you want. Just don't hurt L'manburg" I proposed. I looked down to accept any punishment that may come to place.

"She does have many abilities" Google helped my case. I had already accepted defeat.

"I'll tell you this, if you join us, you are never allowed to see them again or it's certain death. We will not see you as an enemy. But you will do as we say for until we decide to release you" Dream agreed. I let out a sigh of relief.

"But" he paused. I snapped my head at him, even though it hurt to do so.

"L'maburg can be independent, it can't be free" he concluded. That wasn't worth it, but I'm guessing it's the best shot I'm gonna get.

"Your willing to give us our independence?" Tubbo piped in, happily. His smile seems so unfit of the situation.

"Well yes, you just can't go anywhere else. You will stay inside of your walls. Forever" he clarified. I looked around. That's not a deal I should've made.

"Wait, Dream!" Tommy called out. Please don't make anything worse Tommy.

"Would you give us our freedom, if I gave you my disc?" He offered, catching me off guard. He told me that those discs were his most prized possessions.

"Tommy" Wilbur butted in.

"I fucked up alot Wilbur, let me make up for it" that was the most modest thing I've ever heard a child like him say.

"Your willing to give your disc for this failure of a nation?" He asked, surely picking nerve. I could see Tommy calming himself down.

"Yes" he got a disc out of his inventory and gave it to Dream.

"Huh. Didn't expect that from the child, but thank you" he took it and stashed it in his inventory.

"Wait, so is L'manburg free now?" I eagerly asked to which he nodded yes. If it weren't for the ropes I would've ran and hugged Tommy.

The group burst into joy and Tubbo hugged Tommy, almost making them fall over.

"We're free!" Fundy exclaimed, pumping his fists in the air.

"I can't believe you did it Tommy" Wilbur patted his shoulder, showing his pride.

"Was that supposed to happen?" Sapnap asked Dream. Google also seemed surprised.

"Don't worry, this disc is going to be much more useful later on" he smiled. I saw the group cheer and parade around Tommy, which made me genuinely smile.

"Vex! Join us!" Tubbo invited me. But Dream stepped infront of me.

"Oh no, she can't join you" he a swerved for me. Then I remembered the deal.

"She's one of us now" he reminded them, their faces going dark as soon as he did.

"Wait, but you said-" Tommy paused. He had the latest realization.

"She's apart of the Dream Team. In exchange for your safety" I didn't care one bit about that, I just cared about L'manburg finally getting their independence.

"You guys did it! You secured the nation!" I congratulated them. But their faces didn't light up.

"What about you?" Tommy asked me. I simply gave him a smile.

"As long as you guys are safe, I don't care what comes in my way" I stated, without a shadow of a doubt. Tubbo and Fundy seemed to tear up at that, while Tommy stood in disbelief.

"I've completed my duty as a recruit. Thank you for having me" I saluted the best I could with my hands tied up. Wilbur copied the gesture with the others following suit.

"I'm glad to have served my purpose"