Live on for me

"Ready to negotiate?"

I struggled under his grasp and desperately tried to get up, but to no avail. My body hurt everywhere. God, I hate myself. Why did I do this to myself? Why did Tommy come for me?! I'm not someone he should be risking his life for!

"What the fuck is wrong with you people?! HE IS A CHILD!" I screamed, silently hoping someone, ANYONE would come and save us. Though realizing the current situation, that wasn't going to happen.

"I-I'll join you, I'll make L'manburg surrender, I'll kill myself, just let Tommy go!" I exclaimed, genuinely afraid of what they might do to him. His laugh echoed throughout the walls.

"Look at the fearless soldier, sacrificing herself for a reckless child" he cackled, making my blood boil. Why, why, why, why, why, why, why did you do this Tommy!

"Woah, mind your wounds!" Bandana bitch motioned to my guts, but I didn't care. All I could think was Tommy's motionless body in his hand.

"On second thought, maybe we could hold you both for hostage. That would ensure our victory" he suggested. With little to no line of thought or plan, I bit Dream's hand so hard that blood drew out, making him let me go. I jumped Sap, catching him by surprise. He let go of Tommy and I kicked him down to his back. I grabbed a chair that was next to the room and I pushed them back into the tight hallway.

"Vex?" he slurred. I helped Tommy up into the armoury, the three closing in. Or at least I thought it was the armoury, turned out is was their potion room. Some armor would've really helped. Goddammit.

"You're gonna be okay. Just give me time to deal with these guys" I posed as a meat shield to him, equipping myself with all of their potions. Slowness and Weakness, good enough.

"You're so dead!" I saw Sapnap come in, but I got ready to throw the potion at him. I hid the potion in the shadow, so they couldn't tell what it was. Sapnap was about to slash me with his sword, but Dream stopped him. I suddenly got lightheaded and looked down to see that the cuts on my stomach had reopened, covering my uniform in blood. I cussed under my breath, when Dream spoke.

"You know you can't get away, let alone with Tommy" he taunted. I knew that, I just need to let Tommy escape. I quickly glanced behind me, to find him leaning against the wall, clutching his arm.

"Careful, she has a potion!" Google warned them. Firefox and Maskman focused their gaze on me. There was a door on the other side of the armoury, and if I alert Tommy to escape, one of them preferably Google, will go out the other way and get him. They started to approach me. I raised the potion, to threaten them further.

"Ayy! Stay back! I will die if I have to!" I warned them, I knew my energy was running out quick, so I threw the potions at them. They were coughing and I silently ran outside the room with Tommy. I dragged him to the living room.

"You're making a mistake!" Dream exclaimed, making it through the effects of the potion and into the hallway.

"Come on let's go!" I basically threw him out the door. We both got outside. My movements limited and realizing that, I pushed Tommy forward.

"Go, hurry!" I closed the door behind me and kept them from barging through.

"I can't leave you here with these bastards! I came to get you out in the first place!" he's not going. Oh for shits sake Tommy!

"I'm bleeding out! I can't stand for long! So think of this as saving me, and RUN!" I screamed. I could feel slow yet strong bashes through the door. Good thing I used the weakness potion. But I don't know how long it lasts.

"I'll carry you if I have to! I can't leave you here! Especially after now!" He fought back his drowsiness. They were now slamming into the door and I was quickly losing feeling in my muscles.

"Tommy if I die here and I find out you didn't... escape, I'll kill you in the afterlife!" I scolded him. Before I passed out, I saw him close his eyes shut and begrudgingly run away, clutching his arm. You better not die on me Tommy.

The last thing I felt was my limp body get, just absolutely yeeted across the grass when the boys pushed the door open. Well, at least I did something before I died.

I'm okay with this.

Be good Tommy.

Be better than me.

Unlike what I expected, I saw a blinding light. I honestly thought burning flames would be the thing I saw, but I stand corrected. My eyes were adjusting to the aftereffects of being flashbanged. When I finally opened my eyes, I saw that I was in the opposite of a Void. Or more accurately, a bright void.

"Huh, good to know christianity is a was a mistake" I joked to myself. I noticed that all my injuries were healed, but I looked like I was been through hell and back twice. Blood was on everything and my uniform was shredded in some parts.

I just hope Tommy made it out alive. That's the only criteria I have for staying dead. Or else I'm coming out of the grave. That's a lie. I can do many things, but without god, I can't really cheat death here.

"Why, hello there"

A feminine voice echoed in my ears. I turned back to see a tall woman dressed in a universal purple dress, with what looks like moving stars on it. Speaking of god. They were wearing a sun hat with a transparent net thing, I forgot what it was called. They also had a glass of red wine in hand.

"I can officially say I've met god" I replied, gaining a chuckle.

"Vex was it? I've been watching you for a good amount of time. You sure are foolhardy" I remembered the last word she said from a guy I stole from when I was 13. Someone who's  'foolishly brave'. That's big coming from god.

"Thank you. It's an honour to hear that from god herself"