colors go boom boom

The festival is in session right now. I agreed on an assassination plan with Lady Rose. She didn't want to meet Dream or even be seen by him, not wanting to open up old wounds. So I have the task to distract Dream as much as possible while she sneaks around the podium and shank Schlatt.

She told me to keep this whole meeting a secret, so I went back to Pogtopia and just told them I got lost.

Dream will be distracted enough from even seeing me, so I'm not too worried about that.  Tommy and Wilbur were spying on the festival from the roof of a building, and apparently, Techno was invited to it with no further question. Lucky.

I don't see Dream yet but something tells me he's gonna show up soon. By something, I mean my incredibly unforgettable charm that he obviously fell for.

"VEX!" Speak of the devil.

"Where the hell were you?! You've been gone for DAYS!" He yelled at my face. Jeez calm your non existent tits.

"Chill, I've been revolting with Tommy Wilbur and the potato king himself" he looked pissed. Probabaly not the best time.

"Revolting!? Oh my GOD!" I could feel him restraining his voice because of the audience.

"Schlatt is abusing Tubbo, I do not stand for child abuse" I rolled my eyes like the sassy bitch I am.

"I'm aware of that. Schlatt isn't worth messing with" aren't both of us just such hypocrites.

"Now I know what it feels like to talk to a hypocrite" I don't give a shit about your opinion, I do what I see as right, because 80% of the time I'm right, so I have the majority. Which makes it more likely that you are wrong. Case closed. I win.

"Just.. *sigh* be careful" Oh whoa, I did not expect defeat that quickly. Hah suck it!

"I won't die intentionally" I put a hand on his shoulder. He tensed for a moment, but eased into it. A small yet good sign of trust.

"Please, don't" he reached for my hand and enveloped it in his. Oh? O.. kay?

"I-I won't. Promise" that took me off guard for a good second. He was silently hoping I wouldn't do anything stupid. He cares. I appreciate that.

He let go and threw an ender pearl somewhere. I know he'll be watching over me. And not in an unsettling way this time. Feels.. assuring. Safe. I like this feeling. Though I have to get back to spying now.

"Hello everybody, welcome to the festival of Manburg!" Ah, my damn ears!

"I've invited the citizens of Manberg and some close friends of mine to enjoy the festivities at this nation" Okay, hope Elaine knows what she's doing, cause I don't wanna listen to another politician lecture.

"Anyways, thanks all for being here. We can just party for awhile, y'know? Have some fun around here!" We can't get him now. He's a bit in the open. He only invited his friends, bruh that's so annoying. I need to meet up with her, there's no way we can execute the plan now. Also with Dream on me. I doubt he'll just let it happen.

I sent her a quick chat, asking to meet up and we agreed to meet somewhere in the woods, behind the Whitehouse. That's enough distance to hear the announcement.

"Elaine! What are we doin?" She was ready for Armageddon and I could tell.

"We have to wait for a good chance, not out in the public, but maybe from beneath or behind him, so it's harder to determine where the attack came from" Okay that makes sense. What about his clingy bodyguard?

"What about his clingy boyfriend? He's his right hand man" I don't know the relationship between them.

"Quackity has been having doubts about his associations with Schlatt he won't be much of a fight. As always, Schlatt hurts everyone around him. And I can't wait to stab a knife through his chest for it" agreed.