Plan gone wrong

The plan is set. Eret will have TNT planted underneath where the Dream Team is and when they refuse to negotiate we'll blow it up. If they try to escape into the forest I burn it down, like how they burned the forests nearby.

It's a flimsy plan, but it's the best we got. I was hiding behind one of the trees and with a flint and steel in hand, there is no going back. I saw them approach and swiftly hid in the bushes.

"You think they'll surrender?"

"After going through all of that it would be stupid not to"

I heard two voices talking, presumably Sapnap and George. One of the branches was in my face and moving now would make a sound, alerting them, so I just had to deal with it. And man, was it annoying.

"We'll force them to surrender one way or another. They won't last long" I heard Dream say. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous.

When they passed, I got my communicator and typed to the rest that they were approaching.

Vexity
They're approaching, all three full enchanted netherite armour

Tommy
Ok
Ill tell wilvru

Vexity
Is everything ready?

Tommy
Yeah
Eret saidhe put tte tnt undergorunf

Vexity
Great, I'm going to follow close behind them

He left it on read. I let out a deep breath and crouched to not make noise, they were just in my field of vision. I approached them stealthily.

"I never saw that girl before" Sapnap continued talking.

"I think she's a new recruit" George chimed in. I tried to keep my eye on them and not step on anything that could make noise.

"Didn't I tell you? She joined a few weeks ago" Dream shrugged. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Was he staking out L'manburg, I don't think he saw me.

"You never said anything" George argued.

"I did. You guys were just too busy fighting to listen" even though he had a mask, I could hear the eye roll on his face.

"Whatever, Eret should've told us sooner" Sapnap said, catching me off guard. Eret? Why would he tell them anything? Why would they ask about me?

So many questions piled up in my head, but I shifted my focus to the task in hand.

They made it to the front gate and started talking about freedom and democracy and all that. I sat there ready to commit some arson. I couldn't hear their conversation, but at one point Dream put TNT on the ground. Okay, that wasn't planned. I could see the others with a confident smile. They shared some knowing glances with each other. Those three are going to screw themselves over. But what happened next shocked me to the core.

Dream lit up the TNT and just as I held up the flint and steel to light the woods ablaze, I saw explosions go off from under the L'manburg grounds. Everyone scattered with a terrified look on their faces. The Dream Team attacked them. I panicked and dropped what was on my hand, rushing over to their aid. Time to fight like a soldier.

I entered the gates and spotted Tommy fighting Sapnap. I got my sword in hand, and slashed him from behind. Both eyes landed on me. Sapnap backed up from both of us. I did the only noble thing I thought of at the time.

"Tommy, go help Tubbo" I ordered him. He snapped his head at me.

"What!? I can't leave you alone with him?!" He screamed. This may sound selfish, but this seems like the perfect excuse to die. In battle with a fierce opponent, protecting another soldier. I'm not going down without a fight though.

"I can hold my own, help him" I kept my eyes trained on Sapnap. He hesitantly ran towards Tubbo, after seeing him fall to the ground.

"Dream didn't tell me you were such a pretty face" he complimented me. That made me so very uncomfortable. So uncomfortable in fact, that I didn't notice him charging at me until the last second. I blocked it with instinct and we clashed swords for a bit, before he tripped me and I was on the ground.

"Hold my own? Yeah sure" he mocked me. Oh this bitch. I rolled over to my side and picked up my sword again. You could've killed me and got it over with, but you decided to insult me first. And that was your mistake.

"Oh, you've done it now" I taunted him, before going for the strike. He was better than me obviously, but I was driven by pettiness.

The sound of metal clashing echoed throughout L'manburg. I'm not considered strong in a physical way, but the only reason I'm still not dead yet is because I refuse to.

While I was encouraging myself in my thoughts, he had knocked me down and held me at swordpoint. Okay, this is bad.

"Hate to ruin your face, so I won't harm it" he taunted, smirking. Weird ass creep.

"You shit eating grin, toilet paper looking white bandana wearing bitch" I said in a raspy voice. I was exerted, so I just laid there failing to get up. I can't believe I'm going to die from embarrassment before him.

"Retreat!" There was a shout in the distance. He snapped his head towards the call and scoffed.

"Blind luck" he spat and ran away towards the woods. I was still struggling to get up. I swear my bones were rearranged.

"Big V! Where are you Big V?!" I heard Tommy shout. I honestly didn't want him to see me like this, so I didn't say anything.

"Big V!" He found me among the rubble. There goes my plan.

"What happened? Did that bandana bitch stab you?!" Tommy cussed while put my arm around his shoulder and lifting me up. I winced at the slight pain that followed. Too many sharp movements.

"Yes, but I'll get back on him someday. For now we need to regroup" I coughed a bit at the end. Bruh, how many types of injuries did he innflict on me.

"Wait, where's Tubbo!?"

A/N

I wanted to use the kidnapping trope in these Dream x oc stories and put a twist to it. That's how this was born.