Two plans of two idiots

Tommy POV

It's been days since she was abducted by those arseholes. Who knows what they've done to her? She could be killed and we wouldn't know!

"Tommy!" I heard someone call out to me. I rushed outside to where they were calling from. Wilbur and the others were surrounding something. Like a fucking bee hive.

"What the fuck are you guys doing?" I asked, confusedly. Tubbo was the only one who popped his head out.

"You have to see this!" He walked over to me and dragged me to the gathering. I peeked my head in to see what they were looking at and was shocked from what I saw.

"What the fuck?" I mumbled. It was a picture of her covered in blood. And when Wilbut flipped it around there was a message.

"L'manchinldburgians, we all know who is going to win. It's clear as day. You have a week's worth of time to surrender, or else your ally will... be killed" Will muttered the last word, but we all heard it loud and clear.

"I will not hesitate to take further action if my request is not fulfilled. Signed Dream.." he finished off, leaving all of us stunned. I fuckin knew this was coming. That sick bastard.

"Will, we have to save her!" I demanded, swallowed the fear at the back of my throat. He let out a sigh.

"Tommy.. I know you care for her and want her to be safe, but we can't take any risks" he stated. I stuttered and looked at the others. They were looking down in guilt. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Because I couldn't hear anything.

"You aren't going to let her be killed right? You'll help me save her, right?" I snapped my head at Tubbo and Fundy.

"Tommy... it's not that I hate her or anything. We just have a lot to lose" Fundy acknowledged. Tubbo didn't respond but his body language made it obvious.

"You dickheads are going to let her die?! That's fucked up!" I scrunched my eyebrows. This is some screwed up shit right here. She's one of our friends!

"Calm, Tommy. Rash decisions will only lead to loss" Wilbur warned.

"Well you guys can stay here fucking around, I'm going to go save her!" My blood was boiling. If they won't help me, I'll do it myself.

Vex POV

They left the room after that awkward conversation and I was again left with my thoughts roaming free. I could get out of here out the window, but that's only for when I'm really desperate. I'm bored as hell but something tells me things are about to get interesting. These people have no idea of who I am or what I can do. I'll use that to my advantage.

My thoughts went back to L'manburg. I wonder how they're doing. I could never do anything except leave food for Tommy. He always thought it was from Nikki, an unofficial member of our country. I don't want him to worry about me being stuck here but, I know from the second he finds out he is going to do something stupid. Speaking of which he's probably doing something stupid right now. Hell, he's probably done something by now. I just didn't hear of it. Well I don't wanna think about that.

I don't know why those two are so pissed about me going to the kitchen. I literally said I wasn't going to eat anything besides muffins. Like, was that not clear to you? And I have to give it to Dream for figuring it out rather quickly. No wonder they call him dangerous, he connects dots real quick. He's difficult to outsmart or outfight. So I have to outplay him.

The only question is how. I hate to admit it, but they have me in a corner. I still have a window to break if I wanna get out, but I don't wanna get any cuts- wait, cuts. That's it! It's gonna hurt, but it's not like I care. I wonder how much of this room I can cover with blood. And block the door so it'll take them longer to get in. After they find me passed out, I'm most likely to end up in a medical clinic or if I'm unlucky, in my own bed. Though either way, I keep reopening my cuts and lose more blood to diminish their medical supplies.

Then when I recover, I act like I'm still unconscious to lower their guards. When it's nighttime or when I know they're not in the house, I take all of their valuables and or armour and weapons. In the final stage of the plan, I take it all back to L'manburg and we'll have the upper hand. I'm not one for my plans, but it's a shot I'm willing to take.

First I need to break the window or just find something that could be used as a cutting thing. It sounds really bad out of context.

I glanced around my room and realized the lamp on my nightstand had a lightbulb. Well the glass of that is thinner and hopefully sharper. And so I took off the lampshade. As I thought, there was a lightbulb that was used to light up my room for all of the nights I've been here. I unscrewed it and lightly tapped it on my bed frame until it broke.

"Here goes nothing" I sucked in a breath and picked up the glass shard. The wrists are too vital and even though it can make a bloody mess better than a few other places, if I'm not careful I can kill myself accidentally. And that would be the worst way to die. Plus, it's not like I want them to think I hurt myself for the reason of hating myself.

Although when I considered the other options, I realized I don't want these people to touch me in a weird way.

"Alright wrists it is"