This is modern feminism talking

It's been another few days and my injuries have healed. A few instant health potions and bandage changes and there we go.

I got up and dressed. Today is the start of training with the Dream Team. This is going to be utmost entertaining. Aswell as better fighting skills. What's this? Am I looking forward to something? I forgot how that feels like. Feels... uplifting.

*knock*

"Trick or treat" I answered. I heard sighing in the other room.

"Are you ready?" I heard Dream's voice behind the door. The man of the hour.

"Trick or treat?" I asked again. I don't know why, it just seemed funny.

"How about trick your friends into thinking we let you go, so we could lure them to a trap?" Firefox shot back. Smartass.

"Alright, alright. I'm getting there" I rolled my eyes and opened the door. The first thing I saw was Dream and Sapnap whispering to each other. They stopped as soon as they saw me.

"Whatchu talking shit about?" I asked. Dream cleared his throat.

"Anyways, how are your injuries?" He asked, changing the topic. I guess I'll never know.

"Healed. Those potions work wonders" I answered. Dream signaled me to follow him, so I did. The three of us went outside and into the forest. There is no path or anything. Probably to avoid being discovered. We reached their training grounds that composed of a few wooden dummies and archery stations.

"How's your aim?" Dream asked me. I don't use bows alot. So I can probably say bad. But is it smart to tell the previous enemy your weaknesses? It could potentially used against me. Then again, if I improve my aim, it could be big bonus to my combat capability.

"I'll be honest, it's bad. Like bad bad" I replied. Sapnap went over to a chest and pulled out a bow for us. Goggles wasn't there for some reason. Probably taking his morning nap.

"Did you ever even hit a target?" Blazeboy spun the arrow in his hand. I frowned. He was testing me wasn't he.

"Did you ever even have any bitches? That's a no for the both of us" I replied.

"You fu-"

"It's bad enough I have to deal with you and George fighting" Dream cut him off. Blazey gave me a glare and faced the target. He drew his bow back and hit the bullseye. Woah. I'll say it, that was fairly impressive. But also, show off.

"Think you can beat that?" He smirked. Oh, you really wanna go there pal? I'll take it as a challenge. I may not be the best, but I can sure as hell try.

"Watch me" I was full of confidence. Dream was just watching us. I drew the bow back and aimed upwards. When I let go, I wished for the best. But was met with tragedy when it went over the target. Well shit.

I heard Bandana bitch burst out laughing and Dream let out a sigh.

"Too bad. You could've atleast hit the board" he boasted. I felt myself clench the bow. But before I could say anything, Dream stepped in.

"We'll work on aim later. For now, let's see your swordsmanship" he turned to me. I saw Pandashirt grinning. This is redemption right here. I will not take two L's back to back.

"Alright. Let's dance" I flashbacked to our last fight. He may be stronger and faster, but I won't go down that easily this time.

"Game on" he challenged. We both got into this mini arena. It was a circle with a 12 foot radius. I'm guessing outside of here is out of bounds.

"Here are two swords, if you get knocked over, you lose" he threw us each a sword. This is it. We stood opposing each other. He had a shit eating grin on his face. I'm gonna wipe that off your damn mouth.

"If you go out of bounds, you lose" he declared, which both of us knew at that point. We glared at each other.

"And don't murder each other. I don't want to clean any bodies" he finished on a joking statement. I pouted.

"Aww, but I really wanted to" I glanced at him. Pyromaniac rolled his eyes.

"Heh, I'll make this quick" he teased. We didn't break eye contact.

"Ready," Dream began. I tensed.

"Set" we both got in position.

"Go!"

He ran at me with full force and slashed, barely missing my stomach. I ducked and attempted to sweep his feet but he caught himself. He then started to pummel me with clash after clash, aiming for the spots I wasn't protecting.

"Don't go out too soon. I wanna have some fun" he taunted, swinging again. I swore under my breath and blocked his sword, getting kicked in the stomach in the process. I retreated and clutched my stomach. Bitch can hit hard. I'm not going to win if I continue like this.

"You dickwad.." I took short breaths. He still had a smirk on his face. I cautiously approached him and readied my sword. Fixing my grip and narrowing my eyes to his sword. It's unlike me to give up, but it's looking nigh impossible to win at this point.

"Come on then, we're not waiting all day" he sneered. I took a step back when an idea popped in my head. It's not noble, but it can work.

"Why don't you come on? I assume you'd want to take me out yourself. Or are you scared?" I sneered back. He let out a 'pfft'.

"Scared? Yeah right" he approached me and suddenly ran to me. I'm pretty sure I would've been hit if I didn't dodge in time. I ducked underneath his sword and when I did, I grabbed the collar of his shirt and kicked him in the back of his knee. He hissed and almost dropped down, getting on one knee. I swiftly stepped out of his way.

"Fuck!" He let out. His eyes went wide when he realized he was out of bounds.

"Sapnap, your out" Dream called.

"Lucky try" he tried to get up but failed, hissing in pain. I felt sort of bad, so I dropped my sword and slid under his arm, helping him up.

"Your friend here was the one to teach me that, so blame him" I told him. He looked away, but let me help him walk.

"Your not as bad as I thought" Dream clapped slowly. Sapnap grumbled.

"It's just a matter of time before I beat you" I joked. He let out a laugh.

"I'd love to see that happen"