Wholesome dream jkjk unless?

"Who were you talking to?" He interrogated me. Noone else walked in. Thank god, because this is an awkward position.

"Firstly, please place me on the bed" I asked, to which he acted upon immediately. He scooped me up and put me on the bed.

"Thanks. My legs just gave up on me" I explained, but he was having none of that. He crossed his arms.

"Who were you talking to" he asked again, more of a threat. Good thing I'm an excellent liar.

"Myself" I answered quickly. He didn't seem to buy it.

"You were having full conversations with yourself?" He clarified. I made an offended face.

"Yes. I'm cooped up in a room with nothing but my very screwed up mind. What do you expect will happen?" I retaliated. He still seemed skeptical.

"Do you talk in 3rd person or something?" He asked again. I guess I have to cover that up too.

"Doesn't everyone?" I made a confused expression.

"No matter, even if your stubbornness is unmatched, I doubt you'll actually go to L'manburg knowing the stakes" he stated and brushed it off. I hate that I can't do anything about it.

"You got that right" I admitted and laid back down. My legs are killing me.

"Your training starts in 2 days. That's the estimated time of when you'll recover" he changed the subject. Thank god. I'm losing my mind when I'm alone. After being with people for so long it's weird to be alone. Dream never comes in his room. He gave his room to me and never came inside. As much as I want to vandalize his room, it would be held over my head.

"Does me being in your team mean I could technically go out and do whatever I want as long as I don't come into contact with L'manburg?" I asked out of curiosity. It isn't breaking the terms. He paused for a second.

"If you were to be out of this house, you will be within the vicinity of our base and give us a status report every day" that doesn't sound bad. Not bad at all.

"But only after you finish your training, which is about 3 weeks" he explained. Okay, I think I can live like this. Only under the weight that I've betrayed my people. Yeah, I won't live long with that in my conscience.

"You're really willing to let me go like that?" I asked him suspiciously. This seems to good to be true.

"Well yeah, your not Cinderella. You're still allowed to have human rights" I smacked my lips. Images of a battered Tommy in Sapnap's hands flashed in my mind. I clenched my fists. Does he really think I forgot about that. Human rights my ass. You really gon' talk about that.

"So Tommy must not be human since you tossed and threw him around, when he had visible injuries, were willing to hurt him further just to convince me to join you AND not to mention committing war crimes against him in the first place" I listed on. He frowned.

"I already told you, that's how we found him" he tried to defend himself, but I made up my mind the day I saw the act unfold infront of my eyes.

"Doesn't excuse the rest" I snapped a bit. The more I remember the more I want to snap his arm in three different places.

"I'm sorry"

He apologized. The most genuine one I've ever heard coming out of his mouth. I'm surprised.

"You apologized? That's not something you see everyday" I commented.

"But I'm not the one you should be saying sorry to" I followed up. His head was tilted downwards when my eyes landed on him again. Almost like... he was guilty?

"I mean, I can get why you attacked them, but at the same time, don't you think you took it a tad bit too far?" I doubled down on his misdeeds. I'm not the one who should be scolding here, but I don't care.

"I get it. I really do. You wanted the server to be all sunshine and rainbows. You wanted everyone to just have fun in this one server called the Dreamsmp. But Tommy and Wilbur tore a hole in your intentions. They created a country in your land. I would be pissed off if someone made a whole ass nation in my doorstep too" I somewhat agreed. He just stood there. I took it as a signal to continue.

"The thing is, not everything can be done in your way. Not everyone will support you. Some will have different ideals. A different image of peace in their heads. Yet you longed for what peace looked like in your head. That's where you went wrong-"

"I wasn't wrong" he spat, almost hissing at me. Holy, that's the first time I've pushed him so far.

"Everything. Everything was fine before Tommy joined. You wouldn't know, but back then, it was just friends being friends. Not any war, revolution or bloodshed" he spoke, genuine emotion in his voice. He sounds so determined.

"I wouldn't be like this, if Tommy didn't show up" he stated. The atmosphere turned cold and heavy, as his words hung in the air. Damn.

"I can't really argue with that. People may be 70% water, but that kid is 100% dumbass" I joked. I thought I was hearing things when I heard a chuckle that wasn't from my lips. I looked up to see Dream giggling. Huh.

"That is true" he agreed with me. I may not be able to see his face, but I could tell he was grinning. I smiled at the maybe, slightly, possibly wholesome moment.

"Glad you have some humanity in you"