not the end yet bitches

A week after the festival

"I pledge my allegiance to L'manburg!" I saluted to Wilbur and Tommy. They both burst out laughing.

"When we asked what is the worst decision you've ever made was, this is not what I had in mind" it was truly the worst yet best decision I've ever made. All starting with a child asking me if I wanted to buy drugs.

"For real though, out of the 50% chance of picking a side that would win I picked yours" We lost. Twice. The only reason these guys lived for so long is mostly cause of my sacrifice.

"We won in the end though!" Sure, whatever  makes you sleep at night.

"Sure bud. Sure" we made our way to what was formerly L'manburg but now was just a collection of houses and farms. We mutually agreed that politics would lead to hell, much to Technoblade's satisfaction. He told us he actually planned to release withers if we decided to create another government. I mean knowing Techno now, I would expect that from him.

"Ellie!" Wilbur spotted Elaine in the distance. Apparently Elaine loved Wilbur all along, and Dream just mistook her words. Speaking of Dream, well we're together now. Despite us being the worst candidate for each other, against everything, we pointed our middle fingers to the gods who watched us suffer. Cause I know damn well whatever higher power up there liked watching seasons worth of episodes of our misfortune.

"Will, Tommy and.. Vex!" She was attacked by a hug from Wilbur, but thanks to her godly amount of strength she didn't get knocked over.

"Have you seen Dream?" I looked around for any sign of him.

"Most likely with his two other musketeers" They're meeting without me? How treacherous.

"They left me? What betrayal is this!" That probably wasn't grammar, but whatever.

"Right, wasn't Phil coming over later?" Ah fuck I forgot about the harpy man. He proabbaly hates my guts.

"Vex!" If it isn't the traitor with his two stooges.

"How could you leave your teammate and now girlfriend like this? After all I've done for you!" I turned my back to him. But he hugged me from behind.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to" Okay I didn't mean to be that dramatic either.

"Dream being a simp like usual" I could hear the eye roll in bitchboy's voice. Do I ignore him? Yes, yes I will.

"It's fine, I just have a flair for the dramatical" Wilbur and the others kept talking about Philza. This is going to be an awkward reunion. But on the flip side, at least I don't run into him out of nowhere. God knows how many times THAT has happened.

"You scared about meeting Phil?" Not scared more nervous. I don't think he would try to kill me, but at the same time that would be such a dick move to pull when I finally have a good excuse to live. That excuse being the very clingy green flashbang that is now my partner. I didn't exactly tell him about our past I just told him we crossed paths before. Vague as hell, I know.

"More nervous than scared. I did kinda run away from his home without saying anything and he probably blames himself for what happened." he was a good man. Too good for me.

"It's fine, I'm right here by your side" Oh you cheezy bastard. I hate how much power you hold over my emotions. But I'm forced to love you.

"I despise how much your words have affect over me now" he chuckled. Sapnap and George were chilling behind him, looking at us in jealousy. I wonder how it feels to be single? I wouldn't know.

"When is Phil coming anyway?" Tommy glanced at me and scrunched his face in disgust. Yeah being single sucks you don't have to hide the pain.

"I don't fucking know, that man appears out of nowhere" Okay okay, chill. By the look of it noone else knew either. So I have to deal with that old man jumpscaring us? This is no different from last time!