Capture The Flag

Today was the day of Capture The Flag. The first competitive game I've ever been apart of. It sounds abnormally fun. Not to be cocky or anything, but I can't wait to win.

"You ready?" I heard Dream. I'm glad Alyssa was a fighter. Her clothes fit me perfectly, and this outfit makes me feel like a badass.

"I should be asking you that" I boasted, even though I would probably get humbled real soon.

"Yeah, okay" I heard him say. I opened the door to get out. Dream backed up and I'm not a psychic or anything but I could feel eyes on me. I can't help that I'm hot.

"Aight, let's go" I ushered him. He was wearing almost the exact same outfits from when he did the manhunts. We went downstairs to see Gogs and Firefox, seemingly all ready. To get their ass beat that is.

"Better prepare to lose" Let's see about that blazeboy. Your ego is almost as big as your best friend's.

"I didn't prepare to lose, I only prepared to win" I boasted. It's almost always bad to ask for a challenge, but for now, I wanna see them at their best.

"Knowing you now, I'm not going easy" blazeboy cracked his knuckles. Veeery intimidating Pandaboy.

"Bring it on Pandaboy" I sent him a friendly glare. I could hear George let out something I would call 'almost a moan'.

"Stop flirting you two. I'm going" he declared and stepped outside. I shot Sapnap a wink and left after George.

"Our spot is that way" Dream guided us. I followed behing him and Sapnap caught up to us seemingly confused. Good strategy to confuse the enemy with mixed signals.

"Hopefully, you can put up a fight, unlike Gogy over here" Sapnap rested his head on his hands. I just ignored him. Which I know he hates.

Dream continued to lead us deeper and deeper into the forest. Tree there. I could jump it if I can. That would be a great place to hide a flag, but they might know.

"Alright, I've already explained all the rules, now to be split into teams" I looked at George and Sapnap. I wouldn't mind being with Gogs but blazer and masky are going to obliterate us.
Dream all of a sudden picked up four stones from the ground and walked nearby a river, his goons trailed behind him. Where are they going?

"Where are we going? I thought this is where it was supposed to start" I pointed back to our original place. All three of them turned around.

"We skip stones to determine teams. The longest and shortest skips are one team. The other two are the other team" Dream explained. Well that's a new way to determine teams I guess. Either one of them would be a good meat shield. Except for Dream maybe. I feel like he'd use me as a meat shield. Bitch'll do anything to win. Too bad I'm just as petty as him. If not more.

"Vex!" Huh?

"What, huh?" That threw me off for a second. Right, Dreamteam, get flag, kick ass.

"We're about to throw?" I heard sapbitch's voice. And I want to diagnose myself with ear cancer every single time he opens his mouth.

"What? Having second thoughts?" He smirked. Why do I have to deal with this shit man.

"Was I up first? If not you are wasting all of our time" I snarled back. If he keep bitchin I'll bitch back.

"No, but since you're so willing, why not?" Dream pushed me forward. Alright, I have no idea how you skip rocks, but I can figure this out. Wait, I need to use my knowledge of Dream to get myself out of this not so complex situation by the one thing he hates most. His massive triple c thiccc ego being hurt.

"Wouldn't it make sense for the leader to go first, or are you afraid" I got you now.

"You can just say you suck at skipping stones, we won't judge" bandana bitch running his mouth again. Dream ignored him and walked to the shore. He may be smart and decisive, but I'm clever and unrelenting. Knowing him is basically knowing how to outplay him.

He threw the stone, which skipped six or seven times before it sank. Okay. That was no information at all. And I'm too blind to capture what he did exactly.

"Well then, anyone going to pass me this time?" This cocky bastard. Wait, If I lose on purpose, I could be teams with him. Which would give me an easy win, buuuut I want to kick his ass and shatter his ego. It would satisfy me much more than victory.

"I hate how overly confident you are" George stated. Finally someone said it.

"Then prove me wrong, gogy" he challenged and seemingly glared at him under the mask, which must've pissed George all the way off because he pushed past Sapnap and aligned his shot. And not that sort of aligning.

"Oooh, someone's pissed off" Yeah no shit Sherlock. No, I shouldn't call him that. That's an insult to Sherlock. Wait Sherlock? Who's that?

"Shut up, you're messing up my focus" George scolded him. Okay, George might know how to throw. I stood a bit far beside him, just enough to peek, but not enough to be at the edge of the lake. He had his middle finger holding the rock, while his index and ring finger was balancing it. His thumb was also holding from across to get him more spin. Alright, okay that's pretty solid. At least I know the basics.

Before I finished my thoughts I was so rudely interrupted by George throwing his rock. It skipped about three before it sunk, followed by George huffing. Wow toootally gives me reassurance. I guess I can't complain though.

"Three as always?" Sapnap put an arm around his shoulder, which was pushed off very quickly.

"At least I can skip rocks" he shot a glance at me. You double crossing rat bastard. He acts dumb so often that I forget he's observant.

"Go on then, show the class" Dream smiled. This seems weirdly intimidating. And we haven't even gotten to the game yet.

"Fine" I walked over and tried to do the same thing George did. Okay, concentrate. Throw.

I'll admit, it was alot more that I expected. I'm pretty sure it reached the other side of the lake. Well that was easy.

"Alright, move" he pushed me away, and after he threw his, him and Dream were one team, George and me were the other.

"This is gonna be a landslide" Panda sneered. Dream cracked his neck.

"I almost feel bad" wow. Unoriginal. You really gonna use my language? My tongue? Oh wait, that sounds very weird. Yeah, forget that.

"I brought some napkins in case you cry too hard" I clapped back. BOOM. Take that green boooooy.

"Let's just start, you're going to waste the whole day arguing" George piped in. Of course dear teammate George.

"5 minutes grace period, after that, it's game on" Dream explained. Five minutes. I can work with that.

"Let's kick some ass George"