Are you suicidal?!

Tw: Detailed injuries, SH. Please scroll to the bottom for a summary of what happened

"Alright wrists it is"

Dream POV

I held a tray of food that I will force her to eat infront of me. I am not going to let her die or go insane because of hunger. I held the tray with one hand, while getting the key to unlock the door. When I heard the click from the door, I couldn't get it open. Confused, I pushed the door only to find it stuck on something. I pushed harder to no avail. I put the tray of food on the ground and basically slammed into the door. The thing that was preventing me from entering wasn't heavy but it was positioned in a way that made it more difficult to get in.

"Open the door-" I realized I didn't know her name. I slammed one more time and the door finally burst open. But I was not mentally prepared for the scene that was laid infront of my eyes.

On my god

The girl on the ground, clutching a piece of broken glass, blood all over the floor and writing on the walls.

'Screw you green man'

'Have fun cleaning all of this up'

The last writing had something along the lines of 'Btw this is not suici' and it trailed off at the i. My god, why?

Realizing the situation, I picked her up and rushed her over to the living room where George and Sapnap were.

"What the hell!" George saw me first.

"Get a heal pot and bandages quick!" I ordered. He rushed over to the equipment room.

"What's going o- What the!?" Sap turned the corner.

"Make a bed and place it down!" I checked where she cut herself and noticed blood coming from her stomach. With much hesitation, I unbuttoned her uniform just enough to reveal the stab wound. Or multiple stab wounds, considering there's still blood coming out of them.

George and Sapnap ran to me with medical supplies and a bed. Sap placed the bed and I laid her down. George handed me the heal pot and I poured it on her injuries, making a hissing sound, and making her tense up.

"What even happened?" George asked me. I told Sap to get another health pot because her wrists were also slashed. I gently took off her jacket, and made sure not to overstep the boundaries. That would be too far, even for me.

"When I was trying to deliver food to her, I found her lying on the floor surrounded and covered with blood" I explained, wrapping bandages around her stomach. Sap brought me the potion and I poured it on her wrists, where many cuts were littered all over them. I gagged at the sight.

There were so many cuts. It's not that I was afraid of the blood, it was the muscles and nerve I could see through the slashes. My god is it disgusting. I wanted to adjust my mask to avoid seeing it but I knew I had to. George noticed my discomfort and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't focus too much on it" he comforted me. I let out a breath and began bandaging her arm. Thank god I don't have to see that anymore. I saw Sap covering his mouth and swallow something.

"Fuck dude, that was going to make me throw up" he gagged. George himself was shaking from that. I stepped away and put the blanket on her.

"Her whole room is covered in blood" I reminded myself, but the others heard it too.

"Seriously? My god, can we kill her already?" Sap groaned. I mentally recovered from what I just saw and sighed. Keeping her here was way more of a handful than I thought.

"You already know what my answer is" I replied. He huffed and left the room. George stayed.

"Do you still think she's worth it? We could let her go" he suggested, worry lacing his words. I questioned that myself.

"Let's give her one more chance. If she bothers us too much we do have an alternate option. Though, considering what she did just because we didn't give her Bad's muffins, and this on top of that" I gestured to her on the bed.

"I honestly think she might bang her head into the bars and pass out again" I joked, earning a chuckle. Moments like these were nice. Just having a little laugh together. Though it doesn't last long. It never does.

"This is one weird girl. What was she even trying to achieve by doing this?" He glanced at her. I'm glad I could distract him from the bloody scene that unfolded infront of us. George was way more intolerant of blood than me and Sap. It was a miracle he was still standing after that.

"Beats me. This could all be one elaborate plan. She herself said she was an escape artist" I pointed out. I know an indecisive individual when I see one. She's unpredictable. That's what makes her treacherous. The ability to make a plan on the go. That is the trait of an thief. She's someone who doesn't care much for the outcome, making her invulnerable to threats.

"An escape artist? That's pretty impressive" he unknowingly complimented, making me frown. Why does he think that's impressive? It's not hard trying to escape from sudden death. I've done it dozens of times before.

"Well, I wouldn't say it's that impressive" I put emphasis on his words. He gave me a side glance and smirked.

"Not many people can do that" I know that smug look. I knew he was trying to piss me off, and it was working. I don't want to lose my cool over something so stupid.

"Anyways, we have to stock up on heal potions again. We have to be at L'manburg if they don't follow our demands" I changed the topic. He just rolled his eyes and brushed it off.

Summary: Vex makes a plan to lower the Dream Teams health supply by injuring herself. She mess with her own blood and passes out in the process. The boys begrudgingly patch her up.