A game you say?

It's been a few days since that encounter, and Dream was astranged in thoughts. Why did the thought of her leaving make him stutter? It wasn't against the rules, infact he wouldn't have to deal with her snarky comments and attitude anymore.

So why did he not finish that sentence?

In a completely different set, Vex was in her room, contemplating what happened that night. Dream didn't punish her for going outside. He didn't even try to stop her when he saw her with a weapon. He even gave her advice on how to shoot more accurately. It could all be because he knows she won't use that against him, but her observations said something different. The way his tone sounded casual and nothing like the intimidating speeches he would give L'manburg. He had power over her, but he never once showed that he thought of using it.

He had actually been tolerant and dare she say nice to her lately. The whole group was warming up to her. Even though it didn't seem like it with Sapnap constantly bickering with her, the three seemed to accept her as one of their own. Not making her feel like an intruder, but an ally.

"Dinner!" Sapnap shouted from downstairs. She pried herself out of bed and made her way out. One of the Dream Team's female friends who's name she heard to be Alyssa, lended some of her old clothes. It fit her well, so she didn't have to find clothes of her own.

She descended down the stairs, bragging in her mind about how she was right about the stairs being unnecessarily loud.

"Look who finally decided to show up" Dream greeted her. Sapnap rolled his eyes.

"Your parents?" She replied nonchalantly. Sapnap had to fight every nerve he had to stop himself from laughing.

"You know what I meant" he simply said, eating some steak. She sat down and started eating. The group was discussing about various things, like they always did. Vex put her input here and there, but she mostly stayed quiet. She was still contemplating that night.

"Anything new with L'manburg?" She asked, catching Dream's attention.

"Why do you want to know?" He asked back. She pursed her lips for a moment.

"I have to have intel on the enemy" she excused, when in reality she wanted to know if they were alright.

"I guess you should know" he paused.

Vex POV

"Not anything notable is really going on. Tubbo and Tommy are fine, I know that's what you wanted to know" he sent me a glance. I was relieved to hear they haven't done anything to get themselves hurt, or come to see me. Tommy would never listen if I told him to stay away, or so I thought. For a week, noone has come to see me, which is exactly what I wanted.

"That's all I needed to know" I told him. The table turned silent as my last words hung in the air.

"Dude, I just realized" Sapnap chimed in. All attention turned to him. What could this possibly be, as if I give two double doggy style damns about what he has to say.

"We have an even number!" He declared. Even number? That's a stupid thing to celebrate.

"We do!" George agreed. Weird to see them agreeing on something. Dream was skeptical.

"But how do we know if she won't run away?" He added to his statement. Sapnap scoffed.

"Haven't we taken L'manburg hostage, basically? I'm sure she's not dumb enough to go meet them" he stated, grinning at me. Oh this blazebitch.

"I'm not even gonna pretend I have a say in this" I accepted my fate, even though I had no clue what they were talking about. What's the point of arguing.

"We kinda do need your opinion in what we wanna do" he replied. I quirked a brow. Now I'm interested, what is he talking about?

"Whatever it is, I'm sure I'll get dragged in one way or another" I answered honestly. George turned to me.

"It's Capture The Flag" he clarified. Capture the flag? Sounds pretty simple enough.

"And what do we do in this?" I asked. It's probably some game about getting a flag or something.

"Wait you've never played capture the flag before?" Sapnap cut in. Did I play it? I don't remember chasing any flags.

"No? Was I supposed to?" I asked back. The three of them stared shocked at me.

"This is gonna be good" Sapnap chuckled, while I looked at Geotge knowing he's the only one who's going to explain. But Dream beat him to it.

"There are two teams, and two flags. The map is split in two. Each team has to hide their flags, that the opponent is supposed to find. Whoever finds the enemy flag and brings it to their area first, will win" he quickly explained. Holy shit. I can hurt them without breaking the rules or looking like an asshole.

"No actual physical harm is allowed, we don't want to deal with broken bones here" he specified. Dammit! He knew what I was up to. Wait, but there's an anti christ to this.

"How about emotionally?" I asked him. He hesitated before answering.

"What do you mean?" He was confused. I can do so much emotional murder.

"Emotional damage. Like can I scream that Sapnap pulls no bitches? Is that allowed" I explained. To which he adjusted his mask and Sapnap glared at me.

"Yeah like you're any better" he muttered. I decided to ignore him.

"That is allowed, but don't mentally scar anyone. There's no therapist on this server" he joked. That was good enough for me. I'm gonna make fun of them so hard.

"But it's so easy to" I whined, smirking after seeing their annoyed faces.

"Please, I bet you can't get farther than petty insults" Sapnap said. Ohohooo you don't know what you just asked for.

"At least I can take petty insults. Your afraid of losing people from losing control of your anger. Everytime you blow up on them, you regret what you said and blame yourself, though you hate admitting when your wrong or saying sorry. That's why you hate me. I'm someone who can trigger you easily. You feel as if you're not in control when your around me, don't you?" I glared at him. I would get into more detail, but I felt like giving them a preview of what I observed. Just as I expected, all of them were silenced.

"You don't know anything about me!" Sapnap snapped and banged on the table, his eyes flashing yellow. I finally pushed him off the edge.

"Sapnap!" Dream called to him, calming him down. George stayed quiet. I have effectively ruined the friendly atmosphere. It's his fault for challenging me.

But I can't help but feel bad. Did I go too far? Maybe he was just joking around and not being serious. And I just exposed him like that. That was a prick move, I will admit. But I can't take it back.

Infact, him and me are similar in a way. We both hate losing control to our emotions. Great, now I regret everything.