dont do anything stupid!

I have no idea how long it's been since Dream's 'visit'. I haven't been starving per say, I've just stopped thinking about food and it worked. This isn't the first time I've been in this sort of situation. And something tells me it won't be the last.

"Wake up. It's time to negotiate" I heard a raspy voice echo. They blindfolded me. He really meant it when he said I wouldn't see the light of day.

"I can't. I'm busy despising you" I dismissed, not interested in what he had to say.

"All of your friends are wanting to negotiate. And I don't feel like dealing with your shit today" he shot back pretty quick. I knew just from his tone of voice that he wasn't joking. So I complied.

"Fine, just gotta take off these chains" I agreed and mentally smirked. Though I felt the chains on one of my wrists completely detach from the wall, and at the same time I heard a clash of metal. I cracked my knuckles. Right after that, I heard him walk towards me and release the shackles on my legs. I slightly cringed from my injuries.

"Your little friends say the want you back" he explained, still salty. He eventually took my blindfold off, making me squint even though there was no light. My vision redirected to Dream. He took his axe out and raised it to me. I was bracing for impact, though it never came, but he chopped the other chain on my wrist clean off.

"Woah, skills" I complimented, with no reply. He tied my hands together and dragged me out of the basement, making me hiss in pain.

"Dude, if you wanna keep me alive, slow down your walking" I croaked out. He didn't do so, practically pulling me off my feet. We passed by goggles and bandanaboy, who were waiting for us to go through the door.

"Hello there, boys" I greeted them, not expecting any sort of response.

"You don't have a say here" firefox spat at me. Bruh. I was greeting them.

"Women's right these days, ey?" I smiled, catching him snicker, and goggles hitting him on the shoulder.

"What? It was funny" he admitted and laughed it off. That guy has a sense of humour. I'm starting to like him more than his friends.

"Finally, someone who cares to have a laugh!" I glanced at him happily. We may be at war, but that doesn't stop us from sharing a laugh.

"Sapnap" Dream growled, making the other shut up. Killjoy.

"I'm guessing we're going to L'manburg?" I asked them. We were going straight to L'manburg.

"Your guess would be correct" goggles answered falling back a little. This was a lot of movement for someone who hasn't recovered fully yet, so even if I manage to escape I can't get far. Especially with three of them on me.

Other than my escape, I'm hoping Tommy has made it out safely. Hopefully he was average intelligence enough to not come back.

"Wilbur!" I snapped out of my thoughts and we were suddenly infront of the entrance. Dream tugged on my ropes and instantly kicked me at the back of my knees, making me fall immediately.

"Shit!" I hissed. My comrades were standing in front of the four of us. Wilbur was the leading figure with Tubbo and Fundy on the side. But Tommy was nowhere to be found. Before I could wonder where he was, he ran out of the caravan with a bandaged neck and possibly healed wounds.

"VEX!" He yelled and came straight towards me. Luckily Wilbur caught him before he got to me.

"Wilbut, let me fucking go!" He resisted, but Wilbur held him in place. He does not need to cause anything anymore.

"Tommy, ca-*couch*-caml down" I warmed him. He froze and begrudgingly stood down.

"Get your child under control, Wilbur" Dream taunted, making me angry. The nerve this guy has matches mine.

"Dream, I believe you have one of our recruits" I snapped my head, very offended. I sacrifice myself for you people and that's what you say?!

The

Absolute

Audacity

This man has.

"You would think someone who fought with their lives on the line would rank up from being a recruit, but nooo-"

"Be quiet" Dream cut me off. I shot him a glare.

"I'd love to see you try to kill the only leverage you have" I took a bold stand. Took them by surprise. He pulled up by the wrists.

"Don't push your own murder" he held me up. I gave a smile.

"Are you a sadist? Cause I can be your masochist" I flirted with him. He dropped me, obviously disgusted.

"What the fuck?" Tommy exclaimed. The others had a visibly disturbed look on their faces.

"I'm... never doing that again" Dream replied. I let out a giggle.

"You may stop my moving, but you ain't stopping my talking" I fell back to my knees, because he kicked me there again.

"I'm going to rip my leg off and sew it on your severed one" I laughed. All eyes were on me. I felt something wrap around my mouth to conceal my voice.

"Anyways" Dream cleared his throat. Sapnap stood beside me and George stood slightly behind me. They didn't leave their defensive positions once. I really gave them a bad example.

"What are you willing to trade for her?" His aura covered the surface. It overpowered mine.

"She's not fucking property you dickhe-"

"Tommy" Wilbur held his arm infront of him, stopping him from doing something stupid.

"How about your surrender?" His tone echoed through the nearby forests. I genuinely can't say anything, because of whatever is blocking me from talking. I tried biting and nibbling it but no luck.

"It really depends on how much you care for either" Google chimed in. I definitely will not be offended if they chose to kill me. I mean, it's for the country. It's for my friends. Friends? Come to think of it, I've never really had any friends.

Every one I had either left me or tried to turn me in to the authorities. I really don't blame them. I had quite the bounty on my head before I came here. These people, especially Tommy have shown me loyalty. And I returned it. Is that how you befriend people? Eh, I dunno. Won't matter anyway.

"Why don't we have a one v one?"

A/N

Anyone wondering, there is no suck things as Google and Firefox, obviously, to fit the scenery. She calls George Google because she thought his glasses looked like giant googly eyes. And Sapnap firefox because he is a blaze and he seems like a sly tricky one.