its not that deep bro

"If you want to go then get over here!" I bolted out of my room. I saw Sapbitch and Dream at the front door. Oh yeah, George is running with Quackity.

"I'm here. Do the restraints" I held my hands behind my back. This election can end in a lot of ways, and I'm hoping it's not gonna end in Wilbur losing. That would actually be really sad. Declaring an election to secure your presidency and losing to someone else.

Dream ended up doing ropes cause apparently he couldn't find the key to the cuffs, or so I heard.

"Y'all better not try anything. I will not think twice to defend myself" I warned them. I trust them enough to not kill me, but not enough to be left alone restrained with them.

"Hell no! Those are lines we do not cross" I rolled my eyes at Sapbitch. He is a douchebag sure, but I don't think he would go that far. He did try to kill me when we first met, so I dunno, maybe. Dream, on the other hand.. I don't know either. He's been avoiding me lately. What I do know is he is highly unstable, not more than me, but close.

"Mass genocide sure, but this? Nah of course not, huh" I joked. Dream opened the door and led me outside. I guess they don't care about me seeing where they live at this point.

"I'm guessing George is with Quackity, Sap?" Dream really doesn't like talking with or to me does he.

"No, he's sleeping upstairs" Bruh, really. You know what, I expected as much.

"Why didn't you wake him up?" Do we really have time for this? Can't they do this later.

"Not to be rude, but can we hurry this up? I'm not living because I want to" I cut him off. Dream probably figured it was useless, so we went to L'manburg, or what I think is L'manburg. The place was unrecognisable. There were bigger structures, wooden docks and.. is that a podium?

"They were either rolling in cash or in crippling debt and I don't know which one's less believable" actually I do know.

"Actually I do know" it's pretty obvious actually. Imagine them being rich. You can't.

"Hey, Dream, Sapnap and... you" Punz? On shit. This is gonna be awkward.

"How are you still alive?" Ugh, I didn't want to see him. This has to be my drawback for getting revived. First Schlatt, now Punz. Who else, Philza?

"Do I know you?" I tried to act dumb, hoping I looked different enough to be unrecognisable.

"Don't play dumb. You killed him" he approached me with a glare. The chances of us meeting again are astronomical. Well shit.

"Who?" I knew exactly who he was talking about. The other old man who took me off the streets and took care of me. He was a freak that wanted the women he got pregnant dead. He didn't even care about me or Punz and his brother for that matter. He just trained us to become his hitmen.

"You know damn well who I mean" he was pussed off. Why though? He deserved it anyway.

"So? Why do you care? He was a scum of a man anyway" I didn't even try to sugarcoat it.

"That scum of a man took you off the streets and raised you. He trained you, clothed you, taught you. And this is how you repay him?" I know that already stop outing me infront of them dumbass.

"Thing is I'm not a blind follower like you Punz, I'm not his hitman" I explained. I wonder what happened to his brother, Purpled. I guess he was sorta my brother too. We were close and I really did feel bad for him. His parents were killed and he was forced to pickpocket to support himself. Punz also became close with him, but because of our different ideals, me and Punz ended up arguing a lot of times.

"He saved you from death, like he did to me. We had our differences, but I accepted you as my sister" from the looks of it he didn't even care if Sapnap and Dream were there. Well they're not even paying attention to me anyway. They're talking to their friend or something.

"Yes, but couldn't you see that he didn't love us? He just wanted three loyal assassins to work for him in exchange for raising us" I'm trying to reason with you. He was a waste of oxygen in this world. I saw through his lies the moment he let me into his home.

"It's an exchange. He raised us we do what he says" damn he's stubborn. I don't get why. I wasn't even the one who killed him. At this point I don't care about his petty arguments, but I do wanna know one thing.

"Where's Purpled?" I don't know what he thinks of me. Probably the same as him. It's a sad fate, but it is what it is.

"Why should I tell you? You're not exactly in the position to ask" I felt the venom in his voice. I had a theory ever since I started living there that that man was Punz's real dad. It doesn't seem unlikely and if it were anyone else, I know he wouldn't give two double doggy style damns about it.

"I have a right to know. He was once someone I called my brother. As were you" I admitted. They were. We went through the same training even though we were years apart. Hell, Purpled was eight when he held his first sword. I hope he's doing alright.

Maybe that's why I got attached to Tommy so much. He reminded me of Purpled. The guilty feeling made me want to keep Tommy safe. Because I couldn't do that for Purpled.

"Hey, I'm not done with you" I felt a push and almost fell off my feet.

"Bitch-" I was about to to swing back until I remembered my hands were tied.

"Hey! I think you should leave now" Dream stepped between us. Bitch move I'm trynna square up. Actually my hands are tied up, I have no armour or weapon. Okay yeah, let's not do that.

"We're done here. Let it go" I know how stubborn he is. I saw him sheath his sword, but Sapnap stopped him from doing so, pushing him away.

"Not until you die" he simply answered. Oh damn it's not that deep dude.

"Leave, Punz. We're not here to settle our grudges" Dream ordered him and surprisingly he followed. Is he working for Dream now? Either way I don't care. I just wish I knew where Purpled was.

"Anyone else you've wronged in the past?" Dream turned to me. That's gonna be a long list.

"Welllll-" I started before I was cut off by a shrieking sound from the speakers.

"Welcome everyone to the first official election of L'manburg!"