Dream team shenanigans

After Dream signed the declaration of inpendance, the whole group gave another salute to me as I was dragged along. I'm definitely going on the history books now. Unfortunately, that does mean I will have to do everything they ask me to. At least, I could snatch up more of those muffins.

"YOOOOOOOOOO, suck it green boyyyy!" Wilbur shouted, sealing their freedom. I smiled at their genuine happiness. They've been miserable for so long and now they're finally out of danger. Dream forbid me from talking to them, so I guess this is goodbye.

"Well, now that that's settled, it's time for your coronation" he surprisingly let go of my ropes. He knew that I knew if I tried to escape, L'manburg would have a concussion again. And so I followed them out of the walls, accepting what had just happened and starting to wonder what my life was gonna be like now.

"Coronation? This the 17th hundreds or something? You could just say recruiting someone" I sassed. He sighed, probably knowing that he would have to deal with me for who knows how long.

"Besides, you, or any of you to be frank, strike me as the type of person to hold a coronation for a former hostage, now turned slave" I added, them going radio silent from my comment. Why you guys going quiet?

"What?" I asked them to no avail. I thought back to what I said and realized it sounded very much not what I intended.

"Nonono, that is not what I meant" I said right after and sighed. God, being the only girl is going to be hell.

"Why did we take her in? It just feels like there was a lack of our opinion on this" firefox gazed at Dream, who looked like he was contemplating himself.

"I agree with Sapnap for once" Google added. I felt the atmosphere become heavier as the silence grew louder. Though all of a sudden, pain spiked from my knees. And I caught myself before fully collapsing. Almost forgot about that.

"What's the hold up" Dream noticed immediately. Oh, I don't know, maybe some douchebag kicked me in my knees and now I can't walk? Maybe?

"I think some douche kicked me in the back of my knees, disabling me from walking properly, but I don't know" I sneered. He begrudgingly stepped back to help me up, but realized it wasn't working and just fully carried me bridal style. Huh, this feels nice.

"Since I'm the one who did this, I'll be the one to carry you" he stated, walking beside his two, obviously startled friends.

"Damn, didn't know Dream was such a gentleman" Firefox teased and smirked at him. I was just mentally wallowing in shame. I hate myself for doing this.

"You wanna do it?" He asked him. To which blazeboy said 'sure'. Now I'm in the hands of the dude that tried to kill me the first time he saw me. Totally feels safe. He was really warm. I actually liked the warmth. He really was a fox.

This looked very much like an awkward moment from afar, and it definitely felt that way. The heavy atmosphere lightened a tiny bit, but the silence was still deafening.

.

..

...

Seriously is noone going to talk? My god, these people are all so socially awkward. I'm gonna have to break the ice here.

"Am I staying in the room you guys held me in before the whole Tommy thing?" I asked, curious to know. Is it still splattered with blood? Who was the unlucky one that had to clean it?

"If you wanna sleep in a room covered with your own blood be my guest" Dream used my attitude against me. Which to be fair, is smart.

"Touchè" I simply replied and noticed the sun was setting. I couldn't see it from down here, but I knew it looked beautiful. Trees and mounds glazed with soft sunlight and warm wind swaying them in motion. My eyelids grew heavy as my muscles began to relax.

Darkness. Time for sleep.

Sapnap POV

Her body went limp. I worriedly checked her pulse and saw that she was only sleeping.

"Guys, she fell asleep" I notified them. George and Dream looked at me.

"She isn't dead, right?" Dream asked him. I put a finger under her nose, feeling her breath steady.

"No, her heartbeat is still there" I told him. She is much lighter than I though she would be. Does she eat anything?

"Wait, where do we actually put her?" I asked, recalling the conversation.

"We can't put her back into our extra room obviously. And we need to keep a close eye on her" he thought aloud.

"What if she were to stay with one of us?" Dream suggested, making me immediately think about what he meant.

"Are you saying you want one of us to sleep with her?" I questioned, obviously joking.

"Sapnap! You can't just say that" George chimed in, making me roll my eyes.

"Don't worry we won't make you sleep with her. She'll probably sneak away while you're sleeping" I joked. Dream quickly dismissed.

"Maybe not sleep, but she can stay with one of us" he agreed with me. Hey, that's my man.

"You can finally get some bitches in your room, other than George" I exclaimed, making George choke on his own words.

"That is not true, in any way" George argued. Dream cleared his throat.

"Right, Karl is staying with you for a bit, isn't he?" He turned around. I think he's bunking with us for a few days.

"Yeah, he said so" I confirmed. He hummed.

"I guess she's staying in my room" he sighed. I smirked at him.

"Don't you smirk at me" I just chuckled. This is gonna be real interesting.