he died lol

Vex POV

It's been a day after the election and I have no clue where Tommy and Wilbur is, and neither does everyone else. After Dream's attempted murder and Sapnap roasting the hell out of him now that he's simping for me, we just went back to the base and I was permitted to go outside for a few days, as a sorry from Sapnap. Not too far of course, and there has to be a tracker on me at all times. Honestly I don't care, as long as I can get away from them, I'm golden.

I don't really know this place well. I've heard somethings but I didn't really leave L'manburg when I got here. Exploring will be a necessity.

3rd person POV

She passed Eret's castle, casually strolling around, though a figure was hiding in the shadows, waiting for her to pass by. The figure clenched their sword and narrowed their gaze. Just a few more steps. Yet she stopped.

"I normally wouldn't care if I got mugged, but I don't really have anything to give you" she looked directly at the figure, the figure scurrying to run away, but tripping and falling in the process.

"Do I look like a rich bitch to you? That is an insult to the people who are actually rich" she laughed off, but noticed blonde hair under the cloak the figure was wearing. Her mind immediately went to Tommy.

"Tommy is that you?" She grasped them, but they swung their sword, almost cutting her arm off.

"Woah! Chill! Having a rough day?" She stepped back while the figure got up, readying themselves for battle.

"Hey, how is this a fair battle?! you got a netherite sword and I got two hands that I'm not ready to throw right now" she tried to reason with them, but the figure went in for the strike, her narrowly dodging it by a few pixels, and jumping back, almost being toppled over.

"Tommy- are you Tommy? I may have misread the situation" she tried to pay closer attention to their face, but was threatened at sword point. She raised her hands in the air as a way of surrendering.

"Can we please not do this now? I've got a massive headache and possible neurodivergent cooties so I would stay away" the figure still didn't speak. They kept moving forward, attempting to corner her. She stepped aside as a rebuttal.

"You are really bad at this" she mocked them, resulting in another missed slash.

"Who even are you? Why you trying to square up? Are you someone else from my mysterious backstory that I've somehow wronged?" She wasn't taking any of this seriously anymore. The figure kept their space.

"I am" they finally spoke. Vex used all 4 of her brain cells to try and remember who that voice belonged to, but nothing came to mind.

"Do you mind specifying? I kinda wronged a lot of people, and for some reason they all keep coming back into my life one way or another. God hates me too much" she asked very kindly of them. The figure knew this wasn't getting anywhere, so they pulled their hood down, lowering their weapon. It was a boy similar to Tommy, but they had lighter hair and purple eyes, with what seemed like antennas on their head.

"I knew it! Who else would hesitate to murder me?" She exaggerated, but glad so he was okay. He wasn't impressed however.

"I didn't hesitate. I just.. felt bad, that's all" he explained, knowing it wouldn't change the fact that he had the chance and order to kill her, but didn't.

"Aww you felt bad for me? Thanks kiddo" she moved closer to ruffle his hair, but he stepped back. She took the hint and didn't progress further.

"So, how are you doing?" She initiated a conversation. He knew it was her from the moment she started talking. Punz didn't tell him who she was, just that he needed her dead and that he was busy.